BON VOYAGE ..World Cruise 2011 Dawn Princess

Bon Voyage to all the World Cruisers as you prepare for the voyage of a lifetime. The people of Cobh are preparing a special welcome for you all on the 24th July with "Australia Day in Cobh". See http://visitcobh.com/index.php/2011/...a-day-in-cobh/

As Princess Oz said in 2009 - don't bother kissing the Blarney Stone, kiss a Cobhian instead!

Many thanks for that update.

Its going to be an amazing day in Cobh ,

and dont forget we will all be watching via the internet

as we are all taking this cruise,

all be it virtually.

ONLY

MORE

SLEEPS

How excited you all must be.... I am, and I'm not even going....;)

Dawn Princess webcam...... check

Blog information................ check

Atlas................................ check

I'm ready.... :)

Jilly:)

and dont forget the World Clock, or you will be looking at a black screen:eek:

Bon Voyage you lucky REAL world travellers.

I will too will be following closely from my computer room. VIRTUAL or not I am excited for us all as we travel the world together. It was so much fun last year finding all the webcams and trying to catch the great shots.

I am excited too! You lucky passengers must be sleepless with excitement, I know I would be!

Anticipating following your travels, enjoy and may the weather be fair and the sailing good. :)

I will too will be following closely from my computer room. VIRTUAL or not I am excited for us all as we travel the world together. It was so much fun last year finding all the webcams and trying to catch the great shots.

Great to see you back for another World Cruise purpledragon :)

Yes - we will also be watching your progress, with great enjoyment.

Our big adventure ended almost 3 months ago now - we have done a lot of overseas travel and we have always noted that after we come back home, time and normal daily activities take over once again from the excitement of the adventure - to the point where we start to wonder "Did we really do that??" :) But a look at the photos confirms that we did !! :p Your voyage will also help us to remember what we experienced.

Who amongst you (World Cruisers) is going to undertake responsibility for ensuring that the webcam camera lens stays clean for the whole voyage?? :p

Barry

I am tracking 6 bloggers on this cruise (as probably most of us are :)) - but I have just discovered, that after officially "following them" through the means of my own Blog on Blogger.com, when I click on the "Dashboard" feature in the blog (after logging in) , I automatically get ALL of the latest updates from all of the blogs. Not sure if anyone else can do this - unless you have a Blogger blog??

Barry

I am tracking 6 bloggers on this cruise (as probably most of us are :)) - but I have just discovered, that after officially "following them" through the means of my own Blog on Blogger.com, when I click on the "Dashboard" feature in the blog (after logging in) , I automatically get ALL of the latest updates from all of the blogs. Not sure if anyone else can do this - unless you have a Blogger blog??

Barry

I use Google Reader to follow the blogs, plus all the other RSS things I follow.

All new posts are highlighted there and then I can read them in Google reader or connect to Blogger dashboard to read them there. Very handy to have all the posts in the one place.

Raiso

Thanks for that - never heard of "Google Reader" before. In fact, it could be more convenient to use than the Blogger dashboard? Perhaps others could benefit from this.

Barry

Raiso

Thanks for that - never heard of "Google Reader" before. Perhaps others could benefit from this.

Barry

Just thought I would add that there are several versions of "readers" on the net, google isn't the only one.

just another note to say thankyou for all the bon voyage from our cruise critic family.... it is nice to know that there will so many of you watching our back!!

Joanne and Garry

just another note to say thankyou for all the bon voyage messages from our cruise critic family.... it is nice to know that there will so many of you watching our back!!

Joanne and Garry

Bon Voyage to all you excited cruisers! I'll be following you vicariously through all your blogs as I've got my sights on a world cruise down the track!

Have a wonderful, memorable and safe trip!

Welcome aboard Dawn Princess

for your 2011 World Cruise

all you cc'ers.

May the swell rise to greet you

May the wind be always at your back

The sun shine warm upon your face

Any rains fall soft upon your decks

And until we meet again,

Have a bl---y great time

Kiwipete and Norma

Welcome aboard Dawn Princess

for your 2011 World Cruise

all you cc'ers.

May the swell rise to greet you

May the wind be always at your back

The sun shine warm upon your face

Any rains fall soft upon your decks

And until we meet again,

Have a bl---y great time

Kiwipete and Norma

What lovely words Kiwipete and Norma....:)

What lovely words Kiwipete and Norma....:)

I can't claim these words as mine. They are an adaption of a traditional Gaelic Blessing. But the feeling that goes with them is genuine!

Archived