Booze cruise??

weneedavacationasap

Looking for info on an all-inclusive booze cruise from Nassau.

Which one is best?

Am I better off getting once I am there? Is it less money? I see right now they are $60 per person in advance. I just worry in the event of bad weather I am out $120. Also, I have noticed if you purchase once at port you have a chance at getting a better deal (we have 4 people). Anyone know if it must be done in advance or can be done at port?

Also, we are 30's and early 40's. Will it be like we are partying with our kids? We won't be the oldest on the boat will we?

I did see a booze cruise boat at the dock in Nassau. I remember asking because we were coming back the week after to stay at Sandals for a week and they told me $45 per person but was it because it was a day there were no ships in - I don't know. You can most likely book it when you get off the ship.

We are doing the booze cruise in Nassau next week! We booked through Island Marketing at $60.00 per person. We were only required to pay a 20% deposit per person and pay the rest when we board the Bahamian Queen.

Should there be inclement weather or for some reason your ship is unable to dock, they will refund your deposit.

I would love to see a review too. This was one of the things my group was thinking of doing in October. Would love to hear from someone who did it...enjoy!
Totally Off Topic - Couldn't help but chime in. Our Girls Cruise leaves the same day as yours!! Have a great time, we intend too :D Our moto on a free booze cruise, drink the boat dry!!

BonVoyage

Dawna

I will be happy to write a review when I get back. Stay tuned!

Your review would be greatly appreciated. My friends and I wil definately have a blast on a booze cruise!! :)

Totally Off Topic - Couldn't help but chime in. Our Girls Cruise leaves the same day as yours!! Have a great time, we intend too :D Our moto on a free booze cruise, drink the boat dry!!

BonVoyage

Dawna

Thats awesome. Let me know if you decide on the Booze Cruise and who knows, maybe I can "buy" you a drink....LOL! Enjoy either way!:D

• 2 weeks later...

We were just in Nassau on Friday and watched this booze cruise as it went out in the morning. Everyone was sitting on the sundeck...Then we watched it as it came back several hours later. Everyone was up and dancing and the music was blaring. It looked like so much fun. I'll post a pic and if you look at it closely, they have their phone number on the side of the boat. I don't know what the name of the company was though...

DSCN2632.jpg.a1b54c4ca2b2d5fd5c1838954dadc42d.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I just went on the Bahamian Queen last wednesday. The company was very organized, helpful and nice. We went with 2 other couples and the company was able to accomadate all 6 of us last minute. For $60 you got a 45 minute snorkle session, (which if you have your own mask and straw, i would bring it instead of using theirs) then after the snorkling, they opened the bar which you got soda and 4 differnt types of rum drinks and a cash bar for beer, also got a lunch of ribs, chicken,rice and corn, simple but good. They took us to an island for about an hour and everyone was drinking and partying. After they took their time back into the Nassau Harbor and had a DJ playing music and everyone was just having an awesome time. It was well worth the $60 and we would deff. do it again!!

it is real easy to find head west when you come out of festival place. they pick up near senor frogs and the straw market there will be plenty of locals trying to get people to go. i would make sure you are there about 15 mins before the pick up time.

608628184_boozecruise.jpg.8066fe6f29e7534672ccc99792a20c23.jpg

it is real easy to find head west when you come out of festival place. they pick up near senor frogs and the straw market there will be plenty of locals trying to get people to go. i would make sure you are there about 15 mins before the pick up time.

Great thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Anjanu and Emann (or anyone else)...what time did they pick up and drop off?? Seems the challenge I am having right now is finding a booze cruise that will get us back before we leave port, 5:00pm.

I'll be there in Sept on the Destiny.

Thanks!

Archived