Zenith 5120

barante

We are thinking about next year and actually thinking of going down a couple of categories. Has anyone ever been in cabin 5120 on the Zenith? How is it? (It is toward the aft from the rear elevators but not one of very the last cabins).

How is Category 5 in general?

Thanks a bunch.

From my vast experience, cat 5 is slightly better than cat 4, but just below cat 6, hope this helps!

This ship 10/91

That ship 11/95

Whatever ship 12/98

here a ship 13/99

there a ship 14/00

everywhere

a

ship ship 15/05

<font size="3" color=red>Over 1 year</font> into my LMBO cruise

Hi Petoonya, I hope you haven't found any new floaters lately, that must have been a bummer, I just flush mine!

This ship 10/91

That ship 11/95

Whatever ship 12/98

here a ship 13/99

there a ship 14/00

everywhere

a

ship ship 15/05

<font size="3" color=red>Over 1 year</font> into my LMBO cruise

Hi Barante,

While I haven't any experience with that specific cabin, I read a post recently from a person with a lower deck oceanview and they commented on how much they enjoyed having a closer view to the ocean.

You may want to check the section under reviews (that is one of the options you can choose on the cruisecritic home page-it is on the same line as bargains, boards, etc.) and see if this question has been addressed in that forum.

We were on the Zenith a couple years ago and it, along with the Horizon, are our favorite two Celebrity ships. Have fun.

Hope my comments help icon_smile.gif

OOOEEE icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif Bob and Phyllis

Hi barante:

I was in cabin 5125 which is an inside, port side but directly across the ship from your outside cabin on the starboard. It was a great location--close to the aft elevator and very quiet. No hallway noise or sounds from above.

Your cabin is not far from the children's playroom though. (I never heard any children in the hallways on my 14 days, but there were only 11 kids under 17 yrs. old on it!! icon_biggrin.gif)

I think your location is just fine. I loved Zenith. Have a great cruise!! icon_cool.gif

Archived