Live and Almost Live from the Carnival Magic! - Part Deaux

oh well, thanks for looking this up and posting the pic. Too bad they don't hook up connecting cabins with connecting balcony's, strange ;)

Ship happens.

Anyway - on another subject - it didn't take me long to test the Sail and Sign card in the card reader to turn on the lights jazz. The first other card I tried also worked. Just try to remember to pull it out anytime your cabin steward or other might enter the cabin without you being there. I think at worse, they would remove it for you. In my case, I crammed my AARP card in the slot. Worked great! :cool: I'm pretty sure any of my previous S&S cards would work, or a Barns and Noble card, or a..

• 3 weeks later...
Yep. There is only one coin. What Carnival messed up was the printing on the cardboard sleeve - It said Galveston instead on Venice. They have since sent out another coin with the correct sleeve. At least, I got mine. ;)

are you cruising on the Cruiser blog 5? MY TA on facebook just asked if anyone was booking that, she might have a question, I guess. ;) Or she wants to go. ;)

are you cruising on the Cruiser blog 5? MY TA on facebook just asked if anyone was booking that, she might have a question, I guess. ;) Or she wants to go. ;)

I'm thinking not, but there are plenty of groups going, including one from here. The rumor is that Host Mach is getting married on it.

• 4 months later...

Archived