veendam

audrey

amyone just off the ship how do it go. Please write anykind of review what else was done during dry dock?

I just got off yesterday. I plan on writing a review soon. As for dry dock I think the only things addressed were the bow and the retreat area.

We were on the May 8th sailing to Bermuda. The ship is lovely, although I did not care for the overhaul of the retreat. It was a very rough ride though. We had 10-14 foot swells on the way to Bermuda and even higher swells on the way back. As a result, we were unable to tender into St. George and many people got sea sick. We ended up docking in Hamilton a day early and were given one day transportation vouchers for the buses and ferries to make up for not stopping in St. George.

As Marco said, do you have any specific questions? Happy to help.

Erica

well I will be looking forward to reading everyone review I wear the patch so I hope we we have rough waters that will help me. I am bring along a few other things for motion sickness I always come prepared

I have been watching your blog for more pictures! You really got everyone's curiosity peaked with the 4 on your site from your first day onboard.

What's FoxyTerrier's blog address? I would love to read it. Seems we were on the same cruise and I'd like to see her take on it. I personally was less than impressed with the crew onboard (various issues) and although they seemed to maintain the vessel, I personally feel its starting to show its age.

Archived