Spirit 2/27/05 Review: Wrap Up and Pictures

cruisingfromMN

Thank you again for a wonderful review! I enjoyed reading it! I loved the pictures! The pool area on this ship looks unique compared to others. I could not get hubbie to watch the penthouse picture show...he said I was baiting him...looks like I may go it alone again! I am calling mbna to cash in my points...I am looking forward to your next roll of photos!

Coka

"Go Cats Go!"

Thank you again for a wonderful review! I enjoyed reading it! I loved the pictures! The pool area on this ship looks unique compared to others. I could not get hubbie to watch the penthouse picture show...he said I was baiting him...looks like I may go it alone again! I am calling mbna to cash in my points...I am looking forward to your next roll of photos!

Coka

"Go Cats Go!"

I also wanted to complement cruisingfromMN on an outstanding review. But at 2:40 I will be watching the Catamounts :D

Coka

"Go Cats Go!"

Hi coka, Did you get a chance to read day 4? I was thinking about you while at Roatan. Any updates about Darren?

:mad: We just back from the Spirit March 13th Cruise, and the food in the main dinging room was horrendous. I am not kidding. We could only choke it down once. I would compare this to a KFC or a lower end buffet.

Sorry you found the food not to your liking. We were on the 2/27 sailing and ate in Windows 4 of the 5 nights and didn't find one thing that wasn't delicious. We weren't pleased with Raffles, but loved Windows.

Hey cruising,

Loved your reviews and the pictures. Just had another question about your Alaskan cruise. Which side of the ship did you book, and was there a reason for it? We are trying to get all our thoughts together so we can book our next years cruise the minute the schedule comes out. LOL We have about decided to do the Star, it has more handicapped rooms for our friend and the itenerary looks good too. Can't wait to hear those reviews when you get back. Thanks

Debbie

Hey cruising,

Loved your reviews and the pictures. Just had another question about your Alaskan cruise. Which side of the ship did you book, and was there a reason for it? We are trying to get all our thoughts together so we can book our next years cruise the minute the schedule comes out. LOL We have about decided to do the Star, it has more handicapped rooms for our friend and the itenerary looks good too. Can't wait to hear those reviews when you get back. Thanks

Debbie

Hi Debbie, I will have to look that up for you. I don't have my paperwork with me today. Check back here. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived