I want to see dolpins, turtles and stingrays

Sam22

We'd like to do all three, but we're not sure that it is possible to really enjoy them all in the time we have (dolphins are a must!). Anyone have any advice on which tours (through carnival or private) are the best and what we shouldn't miss? Thanks a lot!

Not sure there is any dolphin encounter in GC, but you can do the turtle and stingray tour though Carnival. If your cruise is going to Cozumel that's one of the better places for a dolphin encounter.

For a lot less money you can miss the turtles and just play with the stingrays and then snorkel with Moby Dick, Capt. Marvin or many other tour operators -- read these boards and trip advisor for suggesitons. :cool:

Good luck! :)

There are two dolphin encounter spots in Cayman, one of which is right across the street from the Turtle Farm.

It's easy to do dolphins and turtles as a combo, and I've seen dolphin/stingray combos mentioned here, and I'm sure there's got to be some stingray/turtle combos since those are the two most well-known attractions, but I don't remember seeing a tour mentioned that does all three. :D

If you search any of those terms (dolphin, turtles, stingrays) in this forum you'll get numerous reviews and suggestions of tours/operators.

• 2 months later...

Archived