Golf Excursion - Serenade (SC) 11/13

We just booked a six night Southern Caribbean cruise on Serenade of the Seas. My husband and friends really want to book a golfing excursion, but at present Royal Caribbean has only listed excursions for St. Lucia. They do offer golf, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me if they know of golf excursions offered on St. Kitts, St. Croix or St. Johns? Perhaps I'm trying to book the excursions too early, it is still six months away. It's been six years (and two kids) since our last vacation, so I'm a bit out of touch and a "bit" excited. :o)

Thanks!

We are booked with three other couples on the same cruise. One of the couples has spent two vacations at the St. Kitts Marriott and golfed at the Royal St. Kitts Golf Club. They said it was beautiful. Some of our group are hoping to golf there on our cruise.

We are just going to book the golf on our own, not through RCI. We'll have to rent clubs since none of us want to try to fit them in our cabins! I found the rates, etc. online. We'll probably take a taxi to the resort and the non-golfers can either get a day room pass and use the beach at the Marriott or just take an independent island tour. We're excited for the cruise too, we've all had it booked for nearly a year now!!

We just booked a six night Southern Caribbean cruise on Serenade of the Seas. My husband and friends really want to book a golfing excursion, but at present Royal Caribbean has only listed excursions for St. Lucia. They do offer golf, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me if they know of golf excursions offered on St. Kitts, St. Croix or St. Johns? Perhaps I'm trying to book the excursions too early, it is still six months away. It's been six years (and two kids) since our last vacation, so I'm a bit out of touch and a "bit" excited. :o)

Thanks!

We always play St. Kitts, St. Croix, and St. Lucia....with that said...Mr. Ski would rank the courses in this order....St. Kitts, St. Lucia, St. Croix.

You can contact Carambola Country Club in St Croix and they have a Cruise special where they will pick you up at the pier and includes golf and club rentals. Much cheaper than booking through RCCL. Check out www.golfvi.com

We have done Carambola through the ship and also independently. We find it cheaper and more convenient to go through the ship. However, when we did it independently we had to hire a taxi to/from course. Independently we had to walk to the end of the pier (very long) to get the taxi and then the taxi wanted to wait to load other folks up. When booking through the ship they pull right up next to the ship to pick you up and drop you off. This might not make a difference to you if you are using rental clubs but it made a big difference to me while dragging my own clubs along.

Archived