carnival destiny crowd on august 18 date?

khan4056

Hi There,

I will be crusing on the carnival destiny ship from Miami to key west and cozumel, mexico from august 18-Aug 22. I shall be staying an onceanview cabin. I had few queries though.

August 18-22 is a thursday to monday period, would this mean more crowds? and in general towards mid august dates as such is the crowd larger or less then a july crowd per se?

Additionally, since its 4 of us going and we have selected your time dining do we have to specify that we need a table only for 4 of us as we dont want to sit with anyone else.

Thanks so much

Salim

When you walk up for anytime seating you can say you want a table for 4 and thats what you will get.

I would check into your roll call and see who else is posting?? Start to get to know the others who have booked the same cruise ahead of time and gauge what ages and such if you are interested.

Most sailing will sail full. Yep, even on off weeks.

may not be a lot of kids onboard since many schools down south go back to school by the 15th.

I have yet to be on a ship that felt crowded and always sailed full

• 3 weeks later...

We might go on the same cruise. Still contemplating which one to choose, and which dates:-). In any case will be getting a Balcony Room and "anytime" dining.

Since there would be only two of us, we can't probably avoid sitting with others.. not that I mind it too much...:-)

unless there are tables for two - which I need to research...

• 2 months later...

Archived