LOS - TA - April 2-16, 2011 MIA-BCN - TRIP REPORT

Hi Taylor,

I started reading your review because I was looking for pictures of aft cabins. I got caught up in it and really enjoyed in.

I'm thinking of booking B2B LOS in February 2013. Do you have any idea of what the aft corner views are like from the 8th or 9th deck? I'm looking at cabins 9704 or 8710.

Thanks again for the informative review.

Melissa

I was thinking the same thing.. I was trying to get as much up yesterday as I could, before miss em got back from her birthday party. My review does sound very pro Disney.. I will try to write more about the good, then just assuming everyone is a mind reader... :rolleyes:

So do I have too menu photos? Not sure I could cut back on those... !

Taylor

I Honestly think your Review is Awesome. I don't read it as Negative at all.

Totally understand the good and the bad..

Can't wait to read the rest! :D

I Honestly think your Review is Awesome. I don't read it as Negative at all.

Totally understand the good and the bad..

Can't wait to read the rest! :D

Ya I suck, I never got sound to doing the last week. I sware I will, at some point! And thanks everyone. :D

My husband did the tour, we had a great M and M group, and someone organized it. I did not feel it would be fair to the others o. My trip to drag a five year old on a day long bus trip.. Which was not geared for families. And David and I are not fans of leaving our daughter on board, with out us,.. So we split up. The next time we go, I will do the tour, and he will stay with em.

So to your question.. We got off, shopped,and had a snack. There was a fair amount to see.. But ant our of the area with a town visit wouldmhave beenperfect IMPO.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Foxsden, I just saw your Post and was really surprised that we shared the same waiter, Cat. We enjoyed his service during our Oct 29 BCN TA to FT Lauderdale. We had a differant Assit waiter though. Wondering the odds on two CC members having the same waiter on 2 differant cruises.:). Loved your review and seeing the pictures.

Yes see link below for all documents from the cruise.

:D

I realize they're all spread out within this review. I was just wondering if you had them all in one place somewhere else, so I could print them out. Like you do for the Compasses on the Google site.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived