Balcony dividers Navigator Med itinerary

Does anyone know if they will open the balcony dividers on the Navigator in the Med? Currently have booked a balcony and inside, prices just dropped for the lower priced balconies making it less to get 2 balconies than what we already have. Kids are inside and not sure if I really want them in their own cabin with a balcony. They will be 16 & 21 so not really 'kids' but. Would feel better if I knew the dividers could be opened. Anyone know?

Does anyone know if they will open the balcony dividers on the Navigator in the Med? Currently have booked a balcony and inside, prices just dropped for the lower priced balconies making it less to get 2 balconies than what we already have. Kids are inside and not sure if I really want them in their own cabin with a balcony. They will be 16 & 21 so not really 'kids' but. Would feel better if I knew the dividers could be opened. Anyone know?

Physically, they can be opened, but it is up to the Captain as to whether it is permitted on your voyage.

Physically, they can be opened, but it is up to the Captain as to whether it is permitted on your voyage.

Thanks, I knew they could physically open, just wasn't sure if anyone had experience with the Navigator while on the Med itinearies as to whether or not the captian would allow it.

Archived