Trip Report: Majesty of the Seas 5/9-5/13

Ok, here is the inevitable question:

What kind of camera did you use?

All pictures were taken with a Canon T1i. Most pictures were taken with a Sigma 10-20 lens. Some (food pictures) were taken with a Sigma 30mm.

Thanks for this fantastic review! Your pictures are amazing!

This is a great reminder of the fantastic time we had back on her last August! Thanks for reliving the memories for us!

You are most welcome :)

you just got me pumped for my cruise!

Good! You'll have a great time.

Thank you for the review. The Coco Cay pictures were great. :)

Go Canucks!

Thank you and Go Canucks! We want the cup!!

Loved your review and pictures. I am now looking forward to our cruise on the Majesty.

Are you doing a review from your cruise on the Oasis? Hope so.

Judi :)

Thank you. You will have a great time on the Majesty. I will hopefully have something written up on the Oasis before the week ends...just uploading pictures now :)

We walked towards the end of the beach. It was quite rocky but beautiful, nonetheless.

_MG_5130.jpg

_MG_5133.jpg

_MG_5147.jpg

_MG_5169.jpg

_MG_5170.jpg

_MG_5149.jpg

Is that a filter you are using or did you doctor them with a photoshop progrom. I really like the outdoor ones

Great review on the Majesty. The photos of the ship remind me why I love sailing that class of ship. I usually sail the Monarch out of Port Canaveral which is only 1 hour from the house. Have you done your review of the Oasis?

Great photos!

Thank you :)

Thanks, great review btw. As others have said also, great pics too! I sail solo in Oct for some R&R and already looking forward to it.

Thank you. You will have a blast in your cruise and you'll definitely enjoy the food..even without the menu :)

Thanks for the great photo tour mr.jdm!

Not a problem. Thought I'd share since I've learned so much from this board.

Great pics!

Thanks for the review, can't wait to be back on the Majesty in September.

You will have such a great time!

Great review, great pics. We board on Friday, can't wait. I am surprised though to hear Dan is the CD, Laura's recent CD List showed Ricky Matthews is on board as CD.

Yes, it was Dan. He was hilarious in the Love and Marriage game show so do not miss that.

Wonderful review, great pictures! I love the Majesty, she is one of my favorite ships. Thanks for the reminder of how much I love the ship and itinerary!

Sharon

She's got to be one of my fave as well. I loved the small ship feel. It really felt like we were on a cruise.

Is that a filter you are using or did you doctor them with a photoshop progrom. I really like the outdoor ones

We bought the lens (sigma 10-20) right before the cruise so the quality surprised us as well. There is no filter on the lens. All images were shot in raw format, edited and converted to jpg using photoshop.

Great review on the Majesty. The photos of the ship remind me why I love sailing that class of ship. I usually sail the Monarch out of Port Canaveral which is only 1 hour from the house. Have you done your review of the Oasis?

You are so lucky to be so close to Monarch. We met cruisers from Florida and I kept telling them how lucky they are and how I'd be on a cruise every long weekend if I had the chance :)

Thanks for the review! Love the pictures!

You're welcome. Glad you liked the pictures.

Your pictures and review were sooooooooooo amazing!!! Hoping to go on this sailing in September so it was great to read all about it. Got me so, so excited!

Thanks again for the time and effort you put forward for your fellow cruisers.

E-Beth

Thank you for the kind words. You'll have a blast onboard Majesty. happy cruising!

Thanks for whetting my appetite for a 50th birthday cruise on her in a couple of weeks.

Superb photos, well done!

I take it you don't like mustard?

_MG_4834.jpg

Archived