ic and bayside

aelittleb

my hubby is insisting on staying at the holiday inn bc its literally across teh street from bayside (i know, i know, i dont want to hear about the tourist trap that is bayside, he likes it :rolleyes:) but id rather stay at the ic since i can get a better price and its a better hotel.

i thought i remember reading that if you go out the doors of the ic, across the street is the side entrance to bayside. but from some other reading and looking at maps, its looks like its a few blocks away and a little walk? so which is it?

I love staying at the IC and enjoy the Bayside Market as well. We'll be staying there in 19 days!

The Bayside is a very quick and nice walk from the IC along the water. When I get home tonight I'll post a picture I took from our window in the IC last time of the Bayside Market.

IC is cheaper and WAY NICER than HI. It takes 5 min and is about 2 small blocks of a walk to bayside.It is actually so short of a walk,i overheard some people trying to get a cab ride there,the bellboys out front told them the cabs will not go that short of a route.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived