Conquest Private Spa opportunity?

goosemay

When we sailed with Norwegian last year, we the had the opportunity to join the spa. They sold only 100 memberships or so and then closed it out. It was WONDERFUL! Just a few adults at a time, reading in quiet rooms and lounging. Is there the same oppotunity with Carnival? We love that they have adopted the Freestyle option for meals - but we are hoping for similar spa options... help.

What about quiet. adult only areas on the ship?

conquest has a pool in the aft that has a sign adults only and some discussion if this means the pool or the hot tubs.

Be aware the area has everyone walking thru it. The 24/7 ice cream is in the back corner and there is a grill back there on one side and pizza back there on the other side, so the area is for anyone and everyone.

No specific serenity area on Conquest

How about a table for two? This is a bit of a disaster. We loved the Freestyling on NCL, but it looks as though we'll get no quiet time on this ship! Yikes!

Just ask when you come to eat at anytime dining.

Sure there are quiet places. Iv never had trouble finding them. Right outside where the atrium is .. you can go out and sit and watch the ocean in chairs they have outside...there are places to walk out and sit where its quiet.

I love sitting where the people are .. so I avoid the really quiet places. I can get that at home.

Do you know where Sur Mer is?? Its very very quiet up there. I meet some folks who played bridge and we went up there one week on conquest. Hardly anyone goes up there and if they do they get their food and leave. Its the fish and chips place .. go up the back steps you see in the back of the aft buffet area .. quiet and cool up there.

Lots and lots of quiet places on conquest.

Just ask when you come to eat at anytime dining.

Sure there are quiet places. Iv never had trouble finding them. Right outside where the atrium is .. you can go out and sit and watch the ocean in chairs they have outside...there are places to walk out and sit where its quiet.

I love sitting where the people are .. so I avoid the really quiet places. I can get that at home.

Do you know where Sur Mer is?? Its very very quiet up there. I meet some folks who played bridge and we went up there one week on conquest. Hardly anyone goes up there and if they do they get their food and leave. Its the fish and chips place .. go up the back steps you see in the back of the aft buffet area .. quiet and cool up there.

Lots and lots of quiet places on conquest.

Thanks! Just like to spend time reading a book and napping without loud people... I get that AT HOME! hA!

Archived