Intra-ship Mail

ChiefSealthCruz

I am setting up the CC M&G for my cruise. People have asked me to send email reminders, which is no problem, I can do that. However, I was wondering if I had names and cabin numbers, could I drop off reminder cards at the purser's desk and have them delivered aboard the ship? Or would I just have to hunt down all of the cabins myself and put the reminders in the mailboxes?

I didn't realize that the purser's desk would deliver mail to passengers for you, especially on the larger ships? We have always done this ourselves by dropping them into the mail boxes outside each cabin.

I have always delivered myself too, but the CD on the Ocean P said I could drop them at the desk.

Not use to these abbreviations, what does CC M&G mean?

Since you are not familar with the abbreviation, you might not know about the Roll Call that organizes it. The Roll Call is an area of these boards that allow you to meet others sailing with you. Often a M&G is scheduled by the Roll Call. To join, Click Boards at the top of this page, Scroll down to Roll Calls, click on your cruise line, Click on your ship. Find the thread for your sailing.

Archived