Norwegian Sky Tips for first time cruisers

simplyben

Just got of the Sky yesterday and confirm what jdvmd said that Le Bistro is actually $20/pp cover, not $15.

Room service is available the first night but the menu choices in general are limited. I slept through dinner so called for a "Greek Salad" which was 1/2 red onion, 1/2 bell peppers, a slice of mild feta, no lettuce, and only olive oil as dressing. :eek: It's no greek salad like I've ever had. I like red onions but it was too much! Also ordered the burger which comes with potato chips. I prefer the burgers in the buffet rather than room service where I can get the french cut fries. Nothing else stood out for me on the room service menu except maybe the Chicken Caesar salad.

Liquor purchased in the duty free shop was distributed from the duty free on the last night of the cruise.

• 5 months later...
Im sailing out on March 4, I want to know can I pack water and soda in my suitcase or take it on board with me? I believe I saw it somewhere before but I want to be sure.

Welcome to Cruise Critic. Yes, you can pack in your checked bag but it will be flagged and you will have to go to the Naughty Room to pick up. If you carry on, the security people will check it as you go through the boarding process.

Im sailing out on March 4, I want to know can I pack water and soda in my suitcase or take it on board with me? I believe I saw it somewhere before but I want to be sure.

If you are bringing a case, you can put a luggage tag on it and give it to a porter. If you are bringing sealed individual bottles of water/soda with you, be prepared for it to be examined. If it's open it will be thrown away.

Archived