The Love Boat isn't real

Thoth

We did the Olympics last summer and a European tour. And while we loved it I just have to let you know, when you arrive into Vennice and see the ships it pulls at your heart strings, as a cruiser. If I had to do it again, fly into London, Eurostar to Paris, then sail for a 7 day out of Rome. After Hawaii this year...My next must do! Oh and as far as solo cruising...travel where you want and love will find you, so long as you love being out there!!!;)

We did the Olympics last summer and a European tour. And while we loved it I just have to let you know, when you arrive into Vennice and see the ships it pulls at your heart strings, as a cruiser. If I had to do it again, fly into London, Eurostar to Paris, then sail for a 7 day out of Rome. After Hawaii this year...My next must do! Oh and as far as solo cruising...travel where you want and love will find you, so long as you love being out there!!!;)

Travel where you want ! That's the great thing about solo travel. As Frank Sinatra once sang..."I did it my way"...;)

• 2 weeks later...

This is an interesting topic. I went on my first cruise last year on Carnival for 5 days. I went with a friend really having no expectations other than to relax, have fun, and forget about work. I ended up meeting a nice woman on the second day and we ended up spending every day together until the end of the cruise. She was from half way around the world so nothing became of it.

This is an interesting topic. I went on my first cruise last year on Carnival for 5 days. I went with a friend really having no expectations other than to relax, have fun, and forget about work. I ended up meeting a nice woman on the second day and we ended up spending every day together until the end of the cruise. She was from half way around the world so nothing became of it.

that's nice :)

Half the enjoyment of cruises for me is all the great people on-board.

• 1 month later...

Yes it is an interesting topic. Cruising solo is a way to put yourself out there but then again you end up meeting nice people who live far away from you.

One night stands may be tempting but why do it on a cruise when it is not something you do at home. It is part of a fantasy.

I was cruised by a crew member my last trip. Very handsome and sweet, he spent his time around me when on deck. It felt good to have the attention but I kept in mind that he is probably looking for release after 5 months on a ship.

He was very tempting but could only risk 30 minutes of his time. My goodness, I thought "I am not twenty anymore. Does he really think I am that foolish!" Besides, we all know what that means....He will take care of himself and will have no time for you. That can be very frustrating for a woman.

In these situations, crew members risk their job for 30 minutes of pleasure! Cause some ladies may get upset once they realize what just happened. Which is why these desperate men are so quick to say "I love you"!!! ;)

Yes it is an interesting topic. Cruising solo is a way to put yourself out there but then again you end up meeting nice people who live far away from you.

One night stands may be tempting but why do it on a cruise when it is not something you do at home. It is part of a fantasy.

I was cruised by a crew member my last trip. Very handsome and sweet, he spent his time around me when on deck. It felt good to have the attention but I kept in mind that he is probably looking for release after 5 months on a ship.

He was very tempting but could only risk 30 minutes of his time. My goodness, I thought "I am not twenty anymore. Does he really think I am that foolish!" Besides, we all know what that means....He will take care of himself and will have no time for you. That can be very frustrating for a woman.

In these situations, crew members risk their job for 30 minutes of pleasure! Cause some ladies may get upset once they realize what just happened. Which is why these desperate men are so quick to say "I love you"!!! ;)

oh my ! :eek: I guess it could have been the "love Boat" for you ...at least for 30 minutes. :D

oh my ! :eek: I guess it could have been the "love Boat" for you ...at least for 30 minutes. :D

He was younger and the Cougar in me wanted to rock his boat but 30 minutes with no reruns....not worth it! ;)

Travel where you want ! That's the great thing about solo travel. As Frank Sinatra once sang..."I did it my way"...;)

That is right on! Why wait after others to do anything? When you wait, you may end up left behind. It's my life....

If I had waited on my friends to go on a vacation, I would have never gone. Cheers to my second solo cruise....Much more fun than my first! :)

• 1 month later...
That is right on! Why wait after others to do anything? When you wait, you may end up left behind. It's my life....

If I had waited on my friends to go on a vacation, I would have never gone. Cheers to my second solo cruise....Much more fun than my first! :)

So true ~! ;) I've done 15 cruises... all solo.

Archived