Gold SeaPass Cards

and triple if you cruise alone in a JR SUITE or Higher.....I just did a 5-nighter on LIBERTY and earned 15 points....yeeee haaaaa lol And when I presented my Silver Sea Pass....I was treated much differently than others....but then again I TIP very well also...and by the second day of the Cruise all the bartenders in all the bars knew who I was....when I hadn't even been there....lol Pays to be nice and generous!!!!

• 1 year later...
Not related to C&A, it's related to the stateroom booked. If you book a Grand Suite or above, your SeaPass is Gold. Junior Suites get a Silver card.

This helps differentiate access to the Concierge Lounge, reserved theater seating, reserved pool seating, etc.

I'm on a suite and never have had a silver card?

Was on junior suite on voyager no silver card

Always been light blue

I'm on a junior suite on explorer too

I'm on a suite and never have had a silver card?

Was on junior suite on voyager no silver card

Always been light blue

I'm on a junior suite on explorer too

Interesting. We've always gotten a silver SeaPass card when in a JS.

Yes, we had a gold for the Grand Suite, silver for the Junior Suite. I have collected our cards from the start and every one has something different, card colour or C&A status on it or ship name. We will make a framed collage out of it and our pins one day. I have the frame, but the pins and cards are just sitting on top of it. :)

Edited by goodycruising

Recently saw someone selling a Gold sea pass card on eBay. They were advertising that it would get holder access into the CL and other amenities associated with full suite guests.

Obviously the card is deactivated and you could not get into the suite lounges. However, if staff was not paying attention to the dates it could get you access to special show seating and reserved loungers at the pool. :eek:

98bdcab5.jpg

Edited by WilsonFamilyNRH