Check out the new military discounts!

Over in the Carnival board, there is a thread about the new military discount policy. You may want to check it out if you've served or anyone in your immediate family has served. We saved $400 on my parents' cabin last night with this amazing discount!

• 1 month later...

I called carnival and spoke with Carlos. He was very helpful and check rates on quite a few different carnival days for us to find the best deal. Was going to book as soon as we received our tax return but then dh's car messed up so had to put money towards repairs. :( We now are waiting to book and pay after he gets back from his Bulgarian deployment. I think it's wonderful that Carnival care so much about our military that their willing to help them out! Way to go Carnival!!!

Michelle

• 4 weeks later...

We too are taking advantage of the great military discount offered by Carnival. Our family of 4 will be cruising in June before DH deploys to Iraq the end of June. We're thankful to the cruise line for the opportunity to build some wonderful families memories to last us through the next 18 months.

Archived