Scallop risotto

Does anyone know what night is scallop risotto on the eastern itinerary? Also can you reschedule specialty restaurants onboard if you pre-booked and prepaid online? Wife loves scallop risotto but I booked 2 specialty restaurants ahead of boarding and now I'm afraid we will miss her favorite meal.

Here is a tip for your wife :) The scallop risotto is also my favorite. I order it as an entree; it has been served as two appetizer portions on two plates, a larger (appropriate) quantity, and a serving so large there was no way I could finish it. I would also like to know which night it is served, as I would hate to miss it.

We rescheduled from 2 of us at 150 Central Park on Wednesday night to 4 of us at Giovanni's Table on Friday night. We did that about an hour before our 150 Central Park reservations. I was told that we would need to pay a $10 fee for making the changes less than 24 hours before the reservation, and they credited my onboard account with the balance of $70 (I had prepaid $80 for 2 people). I take that to mean that you can make changes at no cost as long as you give them at least 24 hours notice.

Archived