table in main dining room

shayelle

We have sailed 10 times, all with RCCL. We are looking forward to our cruise on Celebrity on the Equinox next month. I did not see anywhere where they asked what kind of table we wanted for dinner. We prefer a big table. We would be fine with anything, but we would rather not be at a table for 4. Does Celebrity not inquire what your dining preferences are?

Thanks!

This is the number to call to have that request placed on your reservation - 1-800-242-6374. I called the number about a month ago and asked them to note on our reservation that we preferred a table for four as we were traveling with another couple. They noted it on my reservation and then actually emailed me a copy of the reservation that showed I had requested it. Our reservation is for the traditional dining and not select.

Unlike you we want to be seated at a table for four because we only get to see these friends once a year and we have been friends for over forty years (since childhood). Our reservations are linked.

If you booked direct call Celebrity - if booked with a TA call and request a large table. I have only done this with traditional dining. I don't know how the anytime dining works. Aqua class is open seating most tables are 2 or 4 - we were seated at a table for 2 every night but always close to other 2 tops and sometimes we talked to our dinner neighbors.

We have sailed 10 times, all with RCCL. We are looking forward to our cruise on Celebrity on the Equinox next month. I did not see anywhere where they asked what kind of table we wanted for dinner. We prefer a big table. We would be fine with anything, but we would rather not be at a table for 4. Does Celebrity not inquire what your dining preferences are?

Thanks!

Hi,:) I always tell them what table size and time of dining I want.

Did you book directly through the cruiseline? I would guess a travel

agent would know to ask their client about what they want dining

wise. I book direct and tell them specifically large table, late dining.

This is the number to call to have that request placed on your reservation - 1-800-242-6374. I called the number about a month ago and asked them to note on our reservation that we preferred a table for four as we were traveling with another couple. They noted it on my reservation and then actually emailed me a copy of the reservation that showed I had requested it. Our reservation is for the traditional dining and not select.

Unlike you we want to be seated at a table for four because we only get to see these friends once a year and we have been friends for over forty years (since childhood). Our reservations are linked.

I called and requested a laarge table. I immediately received an email with all of my reservation information, however I do not see the table info anywhere. Where would that info be on the reservation.

I called and requested a laarge table. I immediately received an email with all of my reservation information, however I do not see the table info anywhere. Where would that info be on the reservation.

NSgal, when I called and made the request I asked the customer service personnel to send me some kind of email confirmation. He said he couldn't do that but the information would show up online under my reservation information on my Celebrity account. He said it would show up right away because he had already entered it. Well, I waited a couple hours and it wasn't there. There isn't even a place for that. All it showed was the 6:00 traditional dining we had chosen when we first booked.

I then called the main Celebrity number and told them the situation and they transferred me to a TA. I told her we weren't using a TA but explained that the other customer service person said he couldn't send a confirmation email about the dining and that it would be on my online account - she said no it would not show there be but that she could see it on her file. (Some things, I guess, we can't see). She then offered to immediately send me a file to my email that showed my booking information.

The file says "Booking Confirmation - Guest Copy"

In the second section down next to "Special Services" it says Special Request (TBL for 4).

I do want to add that I called last week to request that "no upgrades" (staterooms) be placed on our account and was told the same thing. They can see it on their file but can't send me a confirmation. I just have to trust that it's there. I think the first time with the dining request that customer service probably was not supposed to transfer me to a TA because she acted surprised to get my call but she was super nice about it.

Archived