4th of July

huxlemo

We are sailing the Valor next Sunday! Woo hoo! We will be in Half Moon Cay on July 4th. For past cruisers who have sailed on the 4th of July.....does Carnival have any celebrations onboard?

One week until Platinum!!!! :D

I will be embarking on July 4th. The first thing I thought of when Osama was killed was that security may be stepped up on July 4th. Who knows? Probably silly of me to think that way but that's a big day for the U.S...

Come to think of I .. I was on a cruise last July 4th, and I dont remember anything in particular, though it was mentioned.

If there was something, might have been they related it to the already scheduled deck party that night.

Id forgotten I cruised over July 4th, so it doesnt stand out in my mind they did much for the holiday.

We were on the Valor last July 4th which was embarkation day, but don't remember any special celebrations. We'll be on this cruise with you as well. Can't wait!! 7 days until we fly to FLL!!!!

We will be at sea on the Dream July 4th. I have bought an American flag bikini and also little flags to decorate our deck chairs while at the pool. I am only hoping that perhaps we are shadowing a Disney vessel to enjoy their fireworks display. It's my understanding that they are they only ones that have a fireworks show regardless of whether it's July 4th or not. Fingers crossed :).

Archived