Giving thanks

I thought that i needed to pay a little to all the crew staff.. please join in if you have thanks too....

thank you to my room steward - so what if those hospital corners arent just right- because of you I didnt have to make it.. thank you

For all the ice you bring to me on request and thru the week. because of you I dont have to have a warm soda in my room. Thank you.

When you come into my cabin and trip over all my clothes and shopping bags.. because of you those items are picked up and organized in the corner. thank you...

and dont worry if im in the cabin and you need to do your job I will be more then happy to leave- because of you I get to head to the bar again for another cocktail :D(couldnt resist) but as we all know I wont be the one to stand in your way when you have a job to do.

cheers to a job well done on each and every cruise....

I thought that i needed to pay a little to all the crew staff.. please join in if you have thanks too....

thank you to my room steward - so what if those hospital corners arent just right- because of you I didnt have to make it.. thank you

For all the ice you bring to me on request and thru the week. because of you I dont have to have a warm soda in my room. Thank you.

When you come into my cabin and trip over all my clothes and shopping bags.. because of you those items are picked up and organized in the corner. thank you...

and dont worry if im in the cabin and you need to do your job I will be more then happy to leave- because of you I get to head to the bar again for another cocktail :D(couldnt resist) but as we all know I wont be the one to stand in your way when you have a job to do.

cheers to a job well done on each and every cruise....

they just want your cash.

We say thanks and tip them and why post something here they would never see?

Yea, they probably won't see it, but maybe people who don't appreciate the crew and what they do as much as you or me and others........will get their eyes opened? Newbies too. BTW, they are installing a Still at the Blue Ridge Institute......we wondered if we should make it fully functional and profitable, lol.

Yea, they probably won't see it, but maybe people who don't appreciate the crew and what they do as much as you or me and others........will get their eyes opened? Newbies too. BTW, they are installing a Still at the Blue Ridge Institute......we wondered if we should make it fully functional and profitable, lol.

Cherry flavored? YUM.

Archived