Dolphin Swim and Ride with Lunch Excursion

swimmom32

There are TONS of people that have done this excursion and highly recommend it. If you want options/reviews, you can do a search with dolphin discovery and be able to read them all.

We have it planned for our trip on another 2 months and can't wait. :)

We have also booked this tour and will be there in seven more days! :D You can find a lot of reviews if you google "dolphinaris cozumel." I can post our thoughts when we get back next week.

Yes, please come back and post. :)

Yes Please do....I cant wait to hear :)

I didnt realize it was part of Dolphinaris?? I will check it out thank you

Carnival mentions Dolphinaris by name once in the description. I think it is easy to miss--I missed it the first time I read the description, too!

We had a fabulous time on this excursion!! During our time slot there was probably at least 60-70 people in the tour. The group is broken down into about 15 people per dolphin. The trainer was good with our kids, as was the dolphin. :) It was amazing to interact with the dolphin! We would recommend this tour.

Having said that, I do have to agree with some of the other reviews I have read. There is a lot of "hurry up and wait" in the beginning of the tour. Even though you are waiting, it seemed organized. Once we got into the water, we felt that it was worth the wait! :D The trainer does keep asking you to look at the camera during your turn with the dolphin. The pictures are expensive, and you are not allowed to bring your own camera--we were able to bargain a bit with the salesman, and are happy with the pics we got. I had read about these issues before hand, so it wasn't unexpected for us. We still had a great time!

Go Vikes Im so glad you had a good time...So you think its worth the money? What about Lunch how was that? My parents friends did it and told us how much they loved it and we knew the video and pics were expensive...they bought both and dropped like 125 on both..

We had a fabulous time on this excursion!! During our time slot there was probably at least 60-70 people in the tour. The group is broken down into about 15 people per dolphin. The trainer was good with our kids, as was the dolphin. :) It was amazing to interact with the dolphin! We would recommend this tour.

Having said that, I do have to agree with some of the other reviews I have read. There is a lot of "hurry up and wait" in the beginning of the tour. Even though you are waiting, it seemed organized. Once we got into the water, we felt that it was worth the wait! :D The trainer does keep asking you to look at the camera during your turn with the dolphin. The pictures are expensive, and you are not allowed to bring your own camera--we were able to bargain a bit with the salesman, and are happy with the pics we got. I had read about these issues before hand, so it wasn't unexpected for us. We still had a great time!

Which Ship did you go on? and did you guys have a nice time?

Archived