Prepaid Gratuities ??

flasaltwater

Just asked my PVP this question a couple of weeks ago when I paid the cruise off. She said I could call and pay the tips anytime I wanted or when I cruise. I'm thinking I'd like to pay anything I can before we sail. I'm going to go ahead and get my bottle of Seagrams and DH his drink tickets ahead of time too. We did that last year and it worked good for us.

If we want to prepay the gratuities do they need to be paid before or on when our last payment for our cruise is due?? or do we have right up until the time we cruise.

TIA

The cutoff is about 2 weeks prior to sailing. (amazing that of all the responses in this thread only one attempted to answer the OP's question).

If we want to prepay the gratuities do they need to be paid before or on when our last payment for our cruise is due?? or do we have right up until the time we cruise.

TIA

Just call customer service and tell them you want to prepay the gratuities. We did it after our cruise was paid off and it was no problem. It shows up on your cruise documents after you complete the fun pass registration.

Just asked my PVP this question a couple of weeks ago when I paid the cruise off. She said I could call and pay the tips anytime I wanted or when I cruise. I'm thinking I'd like to pay anything I can before we sail. I'm going to go ahead and get my bottle of Seagrams and DH his drink tickets ahead of time too. We did that last year and it worked good for us.

Have not heard of the drink tickets. What are they?

Archived