Printing Document on Sojourn

Texan1636

We're booked on the Sojourn July 22 Norwegian cruise out of Copenhagen. Unfortunatlely, due to my work requirements, I might need to have a couple of large documents printed (75-100 pages each) during the cruise. I had a similar need in the past on Regent and was able to get the document emailed to/printed out by the purser's office. The slow printers that otherwise go with the internet stations really would be overwhelmed by this, and I think it would be rude to the other passengers to hog the shared printers.

Does anybody know if I can arrange with the purser's office on the Sojourn to have something like this printed? I wouldn't mind paying a fee for it - but I just need to make sure I can do it.

Thank you.

I would inquire at Seabourn Sqaure when you board. I'm sure they'll be able to accommodate you.

I wouldn't wait that long, if it's important. I think you should contact CS first, just in case. Martita gave us the contact information.

I would call Seattle home office and talk to the Manager of Guest Services ~~don't wait until you board as you need to know long before ~ less stress!

I wouldn't think printing your documents would be a problem.

Martita B.

Thanks to all of you. I emailed guest services at the email address Martita B. provided in another post. I'll follow up with a phone call if I don't hear something soon.

Thanks again!

Jay

Jay

After clearing the printing question with Guest Services ~ when you board go visit with the Chief Purser, Ann-Catherin (she should be aboard) and ask her if one of her office staff members would mind printing your documents. Ann-Catherin has several office/staff that I know would certainly be kind enough to help you.

Also, Ann-Catherin is a most delightful lady ~~one of my favorite Seabournites ~:p

Martita B.

Jay

After clearing the printing question with Guest Services ~ when you board go visit with the Chief Purser, Ann-Catherin (she should be aboard) and ask her if one of her office staff members would mind printing your documents. Ann-Catherin has several office/staff that I know would certainly be kind enough to help you.

Also, Ann-Catherin is a most delightful lady ~~one of my favorite Seabournites ~:p

Martita B.

Will do. Thanks again.

Jay

Talked to JoVan Bijon in guest services on the Sojourn and she said that if you can download your docs on a USB storage device then they can have your docs printed w/o a charge. If you want to print directly from the computer it will be $0.50 per page and will not take that long on their Dell Laser Printers.

INTERNET PRICES ON THE SOJOURN - As of July 2, 2011

For infrequent use - $0.40 a minute

Buy one hour for $9.99

Buy a daily package at $39.99 and have access for 24hrs.

Seven day unlimited package is $234.00

Cruise exceeds 7 days and want unlimited time the cost is $399.99

ED

Archived