Ft Lauderdale hotel w/ secured parking

mmpadp

A few weeks ago I read a cruise critic post for a park/sleep/cruise hotel in Fort Lauderdale that had a secured parking lot. I have searched on both cruise critic and the park/sleep/cruise web sites, but I can't find anything in the hotel details that talk of secured parking. Does anyone know of park/sleep/cruise hotels near port everglades that have a secured parking lot?

A few weeks ago I read a cruise critic post for a park/sleep/cruise hotel in Fort Lauderdale that had a secured parking lot. I have searched on both cruise critic and the park/sleep/cruise web sites, but I can't find anything in the hotel details that talk of secured parking. Does anyone know of park/sleep/cruise hotels near port everglades that have a secured parking lot?

you can use the Park n Fly lot at the airport. It's secure. ~$8/day. Then just stay at a hotel with shuttle to airport and shuttle to cruise port or take a cheap cab ride to port.

John which hotel in Miami? And daily cost? $20-$25? Same a port?

From another thread the suggestion for covered & secure off site hotel parking was the Hampton Inn near MIA -- from there you'll be looking at $50-60 in round trip cab fare to/from POM. I have yet to see a hotel parking deal in Miami that I thought was worth the hassel and $$.

Good luck! :)

Archived