Booking for family of 5 should be available online

I understand that the cruise line wants to control these cabins for families but I believe Royal, and other lines, should make them available online. They took a step closer when they let you book two cabins. It only makes sense to allow booking of family cabins.

I agree.

Although, I will say that booking two online with them doing the search is horrible. I do much better going on to a TA site and seeing what rooms are available and then coming back to the RC site and typing them in manually.

I just got off the phone with my (personal ;)) CVP at RC. She takes care of everything for me faster than you can say "Please take care of this for me."

Call them up. If you like the person who answers your call, stick with that person. Most of them are very good and very knowledgeable and very happy to help with everything, including finding you two cabins or the right 5 person suite.

:)

It is not an issue of dealing with a person (I have called and they are helpful) but sometimes it easier to be at the computer and check prices. With three kids running around sitting on the phone is sometimes a luxury;)

It is not an issue of dealing with a person (I have called and they are helpful) but sometimes it easier to be at the computer and check prices. With three kids running around sitting on the phone is sometimes a luxury;)

My fix to this very issue is to do the live chat with RCI on the computer or iPhone. They have been great quoting cabins and suites for our family of 5 :D This way no one is listening to my kids chasing each other through the house, screaming at the top of their lungs :eek:

Archived