I know i want it all

oldwest

Help, i have cruised for years and deceided last Christmas to take all the kids and grandkids on a family outing. The cruise is all taken care of leaving out of Miami dec 5 returning dec 9. Have deceided to fly in to fll due to $100 per person cheaper. Planning also to use sas trans. Now im looking for the perfect two days prior to the cruise. we plan to arrive fll by 12 noon dec 3. What i would like to achieve is somthing along the lines of two night stay for 15 people 5 rooms with some sort of beach access with additional food choices within walking distance. Must be clean. Price is a concern i would hate to spend more for this than the cruise. any one with first hand experience with this who would like to share I would greatly appreciate Thanks

Help, i have cruised for years and deceided last Christmas to take all the kids and grandkids on a family outing. The cruise is all taken care of leaving out of Miami dec 5 returning DEC 9. Have decided to fly in to fall due to $100 per person cheaper. Planning also to use SASE trans. Now I'm looking for the perfect two days prior to the cruise. we plan to arrive fll by 12 noon dec 3. What i would like to achieve is something along the lines of two night stay for 15 people 5 rooms with some sort of beach access with additional food choices within walking distance. Must be clean. Price is a concern i would hate to spend more for this than the cruise. any one with first hand experience with this who would like to share I would greatly appreciate Thanks

Forget staying in Miami Beach because your dates are over Art Basel and prices will be very expensive.

You can stay on Hollywood Beach at one of the Small Superior Lodgings Hotels (www.Sunny.org) or Lauderdale-By-The-Sea for your budget and still have lots of shopping and dining options within walking distance of your hotels.

The northern areas of Miami Beach (Sunny Isles, Bal Harbor, Hallendale, North Miami Beach, Surfside, etc) are all nice but none have walking distance amenities.

Lastly, take a look at the Courtyard Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach. It is very close proximity to Beach Place which has a lot of dining, shopping, and celebrating venues.

Good luck and what a wonderful family Martriach you are! :)

What a nice thing you are doing for your kids and grandchildren!

I am sure you will get some ideas here. But, if you have already used a travel agent to book your cruise, why not ask him/her? After all, they do this sort of stuff for a living, on a daily basis, and should be able to assist you.

Help, i have cruised for years and deceided last Christmas to take all the kids and grandkids on a family outing. The cruise is all taken care of leaving out of Miami dec 5 returning dec 9. Have deceided to fly in to fll due to $100 per person cheaper. Planning also to use sas trans. Now im looking for the perfect two days prior to the cruise. we plan to arrive fll by 12 noon dec 3. What i would like to achieve is somthing along the lines of two night stay for 15 people 5 rooms with some sort of beach access with additional food choices within walking distance. Must be clean. Price is a concern i would hate to spend more for this than the cruise. any one with first hand experience with this who would like to share I would greatly appreciate Thanks

Hey, mom. Don't know if you remember me, but I am your long lost son... :D

Archived