Ventura speciality restuarant cost ?

colmat

White room was FANTASTIC! Wasn't so keen on the fusion food in East. It was good food and service, but just not really to our taste. We didn't like the food in the MDR - the Ventura caters so much for the British passenger. The service in the MDR was so boring - waiters can liven up a bit! I asked for extra vegetables and the waiter told me I couldn't do that and had to request it 24 hrs in advance!

No problems in the White Room or East.

Just returned today from Ventura and we tried all extra pay restaurants. In my opinion - White Room, absolutely fantastic. We sat outside, food and service we received was the best on board and worth the additional charge. EAST - food good, had trouble understanding waitresses. RAMBLES - it's only £5. But I didn't think it was worth paying anything extra. Food in main restaurants great. Buffet a bit crazy

We didn't like the food in the MDR - the Ventura caters so much for the British passenger. /QUOTE]

Just hazarding a guess but its a british cruise line with 99 percent british passenger, this may be why.

And no Yorkshire puddings for us Yorkies either Kevin. lol:(:(;)

Actually now you mention it, Ive never come across a Yorkshire Pudding on a cruise. In any case, it is unlikely they would be a patch on my mums.

Just come back from our Med cruise on Ventura and actually one night they did do yorkshire puddings with the roast beef. Not bad either.

As for the rest the food was generally of a very high standard in the main restaurants and in both East and the White Room was exceptional. Ramblas was at least as good as the main restaurants and made for a nice change for lunch. Buffet restaurants were ok but why would you eat there and not in the other restaurants.

We visited both The White Room and East. Both were good but we preferred The White Rom. Try to avoid formal nights when it is busy.

Ramblas was lovely for lunch. We just had the 3 tapas each for £2.50. You get bread with it and I can recommend the £9.95 bottle of white wine, much better than the price suggest.

Archived