**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Good Morning Breezer's!

I am now wanting goat cheese pizza...thanks :p

Well, we get to see what Carnival has in store for the Breeze this am. Hopefully they announce it before I have to leave for dr's. If not then I am sure I will find out when I get home LOL.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Good morning caribbean breezers!!!

Man, all this talk about pizza is making me hungry for pizza. I do agree that carnival makes a nice pizza and I love love goat cheese on pizza, as a matter of fact, on anything. I love olives too. Throw in some hot peppers in there and I am happy.

Morning Breezers!!

Not sure if this is reason for the announcement, but they did make some additions to the Breeze info on carnival.com

http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/ships/carnival_breeze/default.aspx?shipCode=BR

Thanks, I took a look at the page, and it looks quite interesting. This will be my first time on a brand new ship, and a ship this large, and I am excited about the prospect of experiencing both.;)

Thanks, I took a look at the page, and it looks quite interesting. This will be my first time on a brand new ship, and a ship this large, and I am excited about the prospect of experiencing both.;)

Yes, so much to see and do. I like red frog pub, the pool table, slides...great sea day activities.

Hey Bevie!!!!

This week went by so fast for me, seems like it was just Monday.

I know exactly what you mean Jazz. All the overtime I have been working and working from home and going in early and leaving late has boiled down to major discoveries which was held today and continuing tomorrow and them I am taking vacation next week and doing stuff with my kids. Hopefully I will have 1 day to myself to get some well needed r & r.

Man, all this talk about pizza is making me hungry for pizza. I do agree that carnival makes a nice pizza and I love love goat cheese on pizza, as a matter of fact, on anything. I love olives too. Throw in some hot peppers in there and I am happy.

Here is some Carnival Goat Cheese pizza for you Bevie :D

Carnival+Cruise+Food++-+Mushrooms+and+Goat+Cheese+Pizza.jpg

Morning Breezers, I'm here, now checking in. I feel like i've worked a full day already.

Thanks for the pictures Jazz and Eddie for the pizza, yes, I do rememeber it well, I usually pick off the mushrooms though.

Can't wait to be off next week, it feels like I have been going non stop without a break.

Good Morning Breezer's! Happy Friday:D

Thanks for the pics Jazz.

Was thinking maybe something a little more exciting the way JH acted but the pics are nice. Not into the FB page myself.

Yeah, he does that often,guess thats the way to keep people reading his blog. Im not on FB much, but have a page.

Morning Breezers, I'm here, now checking in. I feel like i've worked a full day already.

Thanks for the pictures Jazz and Eddie for the pizza, yes, I do rememeber it well, I usually pick off the mushrooms though.

Can't wait to be off next week, it feels like I have been going non stop without a break.

Bevie,

Hope you get to enjoy the time off

Archived