**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Hey everyone!

My wife Elaine and I are booked on the 12/8 cruise on the Breeze! I saw Bevie's invite in the roll call, and figured I'd pop over here and throw up a post. This will be our first cruise, but I think I'm already addicted, and I haven't even stepped on board lol.

George

Hey everyone!

My wife Elaine and I are booked on the 12/8 cruise on the Breeze! I saw Bevie's invite in the roll call, and figured I'd pop over here and throw up a post. This will be our first cruise, but I think I'm already addicted, and I haven't even stepped on board lol.

George

Hi George!

Well you are starting out with a new ship, so you are truly going to be spoiled :D

Hey everyone!

George

Welcome George and Elaine and thanks for popping over and saying hi on this thread. Jazz is right, you are starting out with a great ship. I can almost guarantee you that you will become addicted to cruising. Don't be surprised if you find yourself booking another cruise as this one is a long ways off.

Afternoon!!!

Im already looking at shore plans for December..lol

Anyone else checking or pre-pre-pre planning :p

Jazz, I'm with Eddie on this one. I can't even turn my mind to excursions as yet. I think once I get my 2 cruises over in November then I can start doing that.

I do believe that for St. Thomas, I want to take the ferry over to St. Johns and go to Trunk Bay and spend the day there. For sure all my stops will include the beach as I live for the beautiful Caribbean beaches.

Thought I better do a little intro. So, we are Bevie (no kidding) and Lorenzo doing the b2b with our daughter age 8 and our son who turned 5 today. Our 17 year old son will only be joining us on the 12/2/12 sailing along with tons of other family members, some from Canada and most from the US. These will be our 11th and 12th cruise.

After having tried a few other cruise lines, I really can say that we love Carnival. My ideal cruise would be a cruise consisting of Holland American food on a Royal Caribbean Ship with the Carnival fun. Now that would be my ideal cruise but not possible.

I absolutely love to cruise and like to know I always have another cruise lined up. Hubby thinks I'm obsessed but he follows along. I tell him he just needs to keep working so that I can pay for these cruises :D:D

Hey everyone!

George

It is sooooo easy to become addicted to cruising.

It is sooooo easy to become addicted to cruising.

Yeah, I can easily see us doing one cruise a year! The only real drawback is the cost of the flights down to the cruise ports. It's a pretty big added cost, that you have to take into account. I've been looking at the cruises that depart from Baltimore, as that's only a 6 hour drive. We're thinking about taking our 2 daughters on our next one.

Yeah, I can easily see us doing one cruise a year! The only real drawback is the cost of the flights down to the cruise ports. It's a pretty big added cost, that you have to take into account. I've been looking at the cruises that depart from Baltimore, as that's only a 6 hour drive. We're thinking about taking our 2 daughters on our next one.

Good morning Breezers!!!

I know what you mean George, traveling from Toronto we face a lot for airfare for all 4 of us too. We usually will drive down to Buffalo and fly out from there on either Southwest or Jetblue, only left from Toronto a few times but boy, I tell you, the prices are really high this year and I have not yet booked our air for our cruise this coming November. May just end up leaving from TO as the price difference is about $400 right now but when you factor in gas for driving down to Buffalo and the parking for 13 nights, will only end up saving about $200 which is why leaving from TO is just more appealing.

Anyways, I am off to court now, suing a guy that did some pattern concrete work at my house and totally messed it up and has promised to fix it and did not so really did not have a choice, I had to go this route. Today is my trial day so yes, wish me luck.

We drive to the ports but our favorite is sailing out of Baltimore. It is only a 6 hour drive. Our cruise in February is on RCCL out of Baltimore. We drive over the night before stay at a motel that lets us leave our car for up to 14 days and provides a shuttle. Wish that Carnival would get a better itinerary out of Baltimore...going to the Bahamas in the winter is not for me...prefer further south and longer cruises...not the 7 days that Carnival does out of there. Hopefully they will change their itinerary out of Baltimore.

Good morning Breezers!!!

I know what you mean George, traveling from Toronto we face a lot for airfare for all 4 of us too. We usually will drive down to Buffalo and fly out from there on either Southwest or Jetblue, only left from Toronto a few times but boy, I tell you, the prices are really high this year and I have not yet booked our air for our cruise this coming November. May just end up leaving from TO as the price difference is about $400 right now but when you factor in gas for driving down to Buffalo and the parking for 13 nights, will only end up saving about $200 which is why leaving from TO is just more appealing.

Anyways, I am off to court now, suing a guy that did some pattern concrete work at my house and totally messed it up and has promised to fix it and did not so really did not have a choice, I had to go this route. Today is my trial day so yes, wish me luck.

Good Luck

Archived