**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

It was so different than any other Caribbean island I had even been to, hope to make it back one day. I did it on a ship out of San Juan..at the time the port stop was from 8am to 1am so we had time to do almost anything we wanted to..I ended the night eating fire at Carlos and Charlies :p

Yes, its a must do island..I did an island tour and had them drop me off at a resort. Did the day pass, went parasailing, ate and drank. Then ended the Night a C&C its nice because its really close to the terminal

Have a great night...chat tomorrow.

I know someone wants to join us...for 8 days on a brand new ship!:p

Morning Eddie, morning all.

Laura is working on merging the 2 threads together, the 12/2/12 and 12/8/12.

Have a good Friday everyone.

I can see how it would be much easier for the ones going on the b2b. It gets crazy when you have several threads to keep up with.

I can see how it would be much easier for the ones going on the b2b. It gets crazy when you have several threads to keep up with.

Yep. It's going to be a great long weekend for us, lots of partying starting with a boat ride this evening for a party. So looking forward to it.

Morning!!

Im hoping people dont think this is a cruise on Carnival Sensation. Im surprised members arent jumping onboard to book a brand new ship for just a $25 pp deposit.

I'm starting to think that way Jazz. I've actually just sent an email to Laura asking her to not put the name sensational in the re line when the merge is done for the 2 sailing.

It's going to be a busy long weekend for me as it's our annual caribana festival so lots of partying for me, starting tonight. The weather is nice too so no complaints.

It's actually the only weekend I party for the year, Friday/Saturday/Sunday and Monday night then I usually take Tuesday off of work to sleep and try to figure out how i'm gonna make back all the $$ I spend on the weekend lolol... It's all good though.

Pretty much signing off for the night now so have a good one. I'll have a drink for you.

It's actually the only weekend I party for the year, Friday/Saturday/Sunday and Monday night then I usually take Tuesday off of work to sleep and try to figure out how i'm gonna make back all the $$ I spend on the weekend lolol... It's all good though.

Pretty much signing off for the night now so have a good one. I'll have a drink for you.

I havent been to Caribana in a few years, I always think about it when Aug comes around :)

Hope the damage isnt to your vacation fund isnt too bad lol

Have a good weekend Bevie

Hey Hey, good morning!!!

Had a ball last night and got home around 4:00am and was up shortly before 7:00am. With little kids, you can only dream about sleeping in cuz they are up early. Trying to take them to chuckie cheese and the movies today so I don't feel too bad when I am off partying again tonight.

Afternoon Bevie!

Sounds like you had fun home at 4 and up at 7....that sounds like my onboard schedule :p

Good morning to you too Jazz and well, others trying to decide...

That is my schedule too. Usually sleep is the last thing on my mind as I really don't like to miss anything.

Well, another great night of partying and getting home at 5:30 a.m. Doing this tonight again and that's it. I'll need tomorrow to catch up on my sleep.

Doing a bbq today at my house with some friends so off to the store shortly.

Archived