**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

I really like Cool Breezer too.

bookwerm1980, still waiting to hear back regarding your question and will respond as soon as I hear something.

Bevie

Thanks Bevie, apparently I forgot to subscribe to this thread so I did not receive an update when you responded to me. I did receive your email, and I have been in touch with Johna and she answered the remaining questions that I had. It will be my first time traveling as a solo, and I am very excited about it. I have plenty of time to make all of my travel arrangements and make my payments. It will also be my first time on a brand new ship!

Thanks Bevie, apparently I forgot to subscribe to this thread so I did not receive an update when you responded to me. I did receive your email, and I have been in touch with Johna and she answered the remaining questions that I had. It will be my first time traveling as a solo, and I am very excited about it. I have plenty of time to make all of my travel arrangements and make my payments. It will also be my first time on a brand new ship!

Great. So are you booked as yet? Let me know when you are.

I too have not been on a brand new ship and quite looking forwarding to trying something different.

Bevie

Good morning everyone,

Was out of town with the family yesterday for our annual family and friends fun day and had a blast. We all had a good time and the weather was great -- couldn't have asked for a better day.

Have a good day -- hopefully we will get some more bookings soon and we can really get chatting.

Bevie

Good morning everyone,

Was out of town with the family yesterday for our annual family and friends fun day and had a blast. We all had a good time and the weather was great -- couldn't have asked for a better day.

Have a good day -- hopefully we will get some more bookings soon and we can really get chatting.

Bevie

I am sure that it will pick up!

GM!!! Hot, Hot, HOT!!!! Gonna stay inside in the a/c today.

Hey ready2cruzagain, it seems as though it's just us two for now.

It's really hot in Canada too. My a/c has been on for the last couple of days.

Hey ready2cruzagain, it seems as though it's just us two for now.

It's really hot in Canada too. My a/c has been on for the last couple of days.

I would have thought more would have jumped on this one but maybe they are waiting for the dog days of summer to end. Still a long ways out

JUST saw this. Gonna go try and convince hubby to go with! Maybe we can leave the kids behind and have an "alone" cruise! I am SURE I can find $50 for a deposit!!

Hi kymmc! Hope you can book...gonna be a nice cruise for sure. Oh...what am I saying...any cruise is a nice cruise LOL

JUST saw this. Gonna go try and convince hubby to go with! Maybe we can leave the kids behind and have an "alone" cruise! I am SURE I can find $50 for a deposit!!

Hey kymmc3, hope you are able to join us. Let me know if you do book.

Bevie

You all are making me want to book this cruise just to get some chatter going in here.. Lol

LOL indeed. I am sure it will pick up but if you are considering it, great. In the mean time, a few of us keeps bumping it up. Again, it's a long ways off.

:D I have been weighing the pros and cons of booking this cruise, I am still concerned about not having total control of my booking, but I have decided that I will pay my deposit on Monday when Johna returns to her office. I would hate to miss out on the reduced deposit, and I have never been on a brand new ship. It will also be my first time cruising as a solo and I am looking forward to that as well.

:D I have been weighing the pros and cons of booking this cruise, I am still concerned about not having total control of my booking, but I have decided that I will pay my deposit on Monday when Johna returns to her office. I would hate to miss out on the reduced deposit, and I have never been on a brand new ship. It will also be my first time cruising as a solo and I am looking forward to that as well.

I know what you mean about having total control of your booking. Right now I have 2 cruises booked with Johnna and anytime I have had a question I have either just called or emailed her and she has gotten right back to me within a short time. I have really liked dealing with her.

Archived