**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

WoooHoooo, we are merged.

morning!!!

Im planning to do this either on nov 30 or dec 16 in miami...looks like fun

http://www.theflyingtrapeze.net/

Good morning !! It feels great to be merged.

Jazz, you seem like quite the adventurous type, flying through the sky, man that looks like fun.

Well, I am chillaxing at home today. Trying to recover from all the partying I did this weekend. Starting to realize that hey, i'm not that young anymore lol:eek:. It was great though and it's only once a year.

Hey all! Took me a while to find the thread but then I realized it was merged...YAY! Some of us will be cruising together and some won't but sure will make it easier for those doing the b2b.

Wish we were doing the December 8th also but 14 days on the Breeze before the 8th will be plenty.:D:D

Hey all! Took me a while to find the thread but then I realized it was merged...YAY! Some of us will be cruising together and some won't but sure will make it easier for those doing the b2b.

Wish we were doing the December 8th also but 14 days on the Breeze before the 8th will be plenty.:D:D

Glad you found us Eddie, it definitely will be easier. I totally agree, 14 days at sea plus another 8 days would be too much for me too.

Trying to get my family that are booked on the 12/2/12 sailing to sign up and start chatting with us.

Thank u cc fans for welcoming me aboard. this is my first time on cc. Very happy n excited looking foward to chat up a storm ha ha...:)

An official "welcome" aboard Kim. Jazz, this is my Aunt and she will be doing the 12/2/12 sailing with us.

Wow, I can't believe no one else wants to join us on this brand new ship on either the 12/2/12 OR 12/8/12 sailing, leaving from Miami I might add and make use of our "limited time $25 deposit" offer.

I guess we gonna' have the entire ship to ourselves.

Archived