**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Good Morning Sensational Cruisers!!! Yep, I've decided to go with that name. It's going to be a great day today.

Still working on a banner for us and I thought I had it all figured out yesterday but now I need to get it into a .bmp, .jpg or .gif. file and Laura will add it for me. Does anyone know what that is or how to do it?

Bevie

I have one in May 2012, and then these two, that is all I can handle! I wish I could cruise every other month.

Me too. I have not done a land vacation only cruises and wished I could go more often. I am definitely obsessed with cruising.

I really like the new design of the cabins.

Inside

4_Interior-lg.jpg

Oceanview

6L_DeluxeOV-lg.jpg

Cove Balcony

7C_CoveBalcony-lg.jpg

Balcony

8_Balcony_Entry-lg.jpg

8_Balcony-lg.jpg

Love the colours too, definitely has that Caribbean feel to it. I was thinking of doing the cove balcony but still a bit nervous with booking a balcony with my little ones, especially my son who will be 6 for this cruise. I tend to stick with the OV. One of these days when it's just hubby and I it would be nice to try the cove balcony and experience being so close to the water.

Love the colours too, definitely has that Caribbean feel to it. I was thinking of doing the cove balcony but still a bit nervous with booking a balcony with my little ones, especially my son who will be 6 for this cruise. I tend to stick with the OV. One of these days when it's just hubby and I it would be nice to try the cove balcony and experience being so close to the water.

Those coves look nice, but I can understand the dangers with a small child.

I know the pictures are just renderings, but they make the cabins look bigger, maybe its the lighter color.

I usually get a porthole inside.

Those coves look nice, but I can understand the dangers with a small child.

I know the pictures are just renderings, but they make the cabins look bigger, maybe its the lighter color.

I usually get a porthole inside.

We always get an inside cabin because we are never in our room except to sleep and shower and the price difference just isn't worth it to us. I don't like looking over the side of a ship either so balcony would probably make me sick.

We always get an inside cabin because we are never in our room except to sleep and shower and the price difference just isn't worth it to us. I don't like looking over the side of a ship either so balcony would probably make me sick.

GM everyone!!

I know what you mean Eddie, our earlier cruises have always been insides and then about 4 cruises ago we dicided to try the OV and absolutely love it. Don't think I can go back to the inside unless I absolutely have to. Also, you get a bit more space with the OV and with 4 of us in the cabin, the extra space is good.

Going to be a crazy busy day for me today.

That's funny. Once I come back from the Miracle and the Imagination this coming November that I can say it wouldn't be long.

Man, it's hard to get any work done at the office when all I can think about is cruising.

Since I moved back my Epic cruise to december, I will probably try to find something last min toward the end of the year.

Fascination, might have some good deals and its just a 4 hour drive for me to Jacksonville.

Oh Im always daydreaming about tropical destinations..at work, in the car especially while I run.

Hopefully we will get some new cruisers to join us soon.

Im looking forward to going back to the Baths in Tortola..its just amazing.

Archived