**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

:D I have been weighing the pros and cons of booking this cruise, I am still concerned about not having total control of my booking, but I have decided that I will pay my deposit on Monday when Johna returns to her office. I would hate to miss out on the reduced deposit, and I have never been on a brand new ship. It will also be my first time cruising as a solo and I am looking forward to that as well.

Good Evening Cool Breezers!! Boy, we certainly need some of that cool breeze up hear in TO and so many other places.

Bookwerm1980, ready2cruzagain is right, you can make changes to your booking through Johna quite easily by email or a phone call to her.

Bevie

I know what you mean about having total control of your booking. Right now I have 2 cruises booked with Johnna and anytime I have had a question I have either just called or emailed her and she has gotten right back to me within a short time. I have really liked dealing with her.

I look forward to having the same type of experience that you have had :)!

Good morning Cool Breezers, yes, indeed it is another week. We got some welcomed rain earlier this morning and tons of it.

I do have some more cabins to get booked this week, a few family and friends trying to take advantage of the $25 deposit but boy they are slow. I guess it's hard for "non-cruisers" to wrap their heads around booking and planning a cruise so long in advance. For me, it's what I live for so no problems thinking that far in advance. At the end of the day it will all work out though. They may try to give me some grey hair:eek: in the meantime though.

Bevie.

I just got off the phone with Johna, and I have officially booked my first solo cruise on the Breeze! I am so excited :D!

Woohoo and way to go!!!

Post your info over on the roll call section and I will update.

Bevie

Hey MarathonRunner94, the 12/8/12 sailing was just made"official" and I am working on getting it up right now. Should be done within the hour.

Bevie

:rolleyes: What??? I was just thinking about doing a b2b since I am going to be in Miami anyway! This is great. :)

OH YEAH!!!

The ***Sensational Cruisers*** are doing it again!!! Breezin' on da waters. Give yourself a little something extra under the tree a little early this year by booking and joining me onboard Carnival's newest ship

THE CARNIVAL BREEZE

**REDUCED DEPOSIT OF $25 **

8-Day Eastern Caribbean Itinerary – Saturday Dec 8 to Sunday Dec 16, 2012

Day 1 - Miami, FL

Day 2 - Fun Day at Sea

Day 3 – Fun Day at Sea

Day 4 – St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands

Day 5 - Antigua

Day 6 – Tortola, British Virgin Islands

Day 7 - Fun Day At Sea

Day 8 - Nassau, Bahamas

Day 9 - Miami, FL

A reduced deposit of $25 per person is available for selected categories only, based on double occupancy guarantees until August 22, 2011. The second deposit of $275 per person is due June 11, 2012. There is a $50 cancellation penalty per person in the cabin.

$75 on board credit per cabin

Contact me at lovecruzing@hotmail.com or contact

Johna at 1-800-493-6609

for pricing details and for booking your cabin(s)!!!

Bevie

bookwerm1980, I was thinking along the lines of your name etc but I forgot I had that info already. I will update the roll call.

Got to take the kids to the park for a bit so will check back in later.

Bevie

Im going to call and book the 12/2/12 cruise tomorrow.:p

Great, post back on the ports of call board once you have do so and I will update the info there.

No Rain for us today but we had our fair share of rain a few mornings back

Gwen, that is exactly why I am doing a b2b. Traveling from Toronto and having to spend so much on air, we might has well double up and do 2 cruises. We are also doing 2 cruises this coming November, sort of b2b but not on the same ship.

This b2b came about as initially I was planning on doing the November 24th and the Dec 2nd sailing on the Breeze but changed my mind. We are on the Miracle later this year doing the same route as the Nov 24th sailing on the Breeze so thought I better do something different.

Bevie

Archived