St Kitts, St Lucia, St Maarten

l2f

We are considering a cruise when there are 2 ships in St Kitts & Lucia and 4 ships in St Maarten. We have never been to any of these ports and don't know how large these ports are. Will the ports be to crowded?

We visited these ports in January with the same number of ships in each port. Because the ship docked at different times, the crowds were not noticeable. Orient Beach in St. Maarten was slightly crowded near where the cabs drop you off but you could walk further down the beach and find less crowded spaces. In St. Lucia and St. Kitts we didn't feel crowded at all. This is a great trip. We loved St. Kitts. Be sure and go to the beach near the airport in St. Maarten to see the planes land. Hope you have a great trip.:):):)

That was the cruise my wife and I did for our last cruise. There wasn't that many ship in the ports with us when we went, but it was a wonderful cruise. As long as they are not some of the really large ships like the Oasis or Allure of the Sea, I would think you would be Ok.

Archived