What Wines and Champagnes are served On Board the Legend?

HAL4ME

WHERE CAN ONE PURCHASE Nicolas Feuillatte for $19.99 a bottle? It is $37.99 + in Atlanta

Discounted to around that price from time to time in UK supermarkets. No good to you of course! Anyhow you probably wouldn't want to buy it even at that price. It is not a very good champagne ( IMHO). And there are better buys at that price point in the UK. Admittedly from producers with obscure names or under supermarket own label.

WHERE CAN ONE PURCHASE Nicolas Feuillatte for $19.99 a bottle? It is $37.99 + in Atlanta

mind if I whisper in your ear...have you tried a wonderful New Mexico product... GRUET ...very nice..and around $12.00 in a large wine store with great prices..don't know what it is in a regular store.

I'm sure SB does not purchase its champagnes and wines according to the retail prices, but rather where they get the best bulk deal.

No doubt Seabourn can do better on price than we mortals. But the retail price is a good marker for quality. And a guide for anyone interested in what the "included" wine list may have in store for us.

Archived