Navigator Feb 12 2012 - YAY - Dining question

I think my boyfriend and I look at things about our cruise almost daily...ok definitely daily...lol. I do have a question though for those of you who have been on NOS...in the main dining room are there many 2 tops? We were very lucky on Monarch to request and get a 2 top so I was wondering what my chances might be of this happening on Navigator? I'll email either way like last time, but I didn't know if they generally had more 2 tops. Right now we have late seating, but may switch to MTD if we can't get the 2 top at late seating.

Thanks!!!!

I think my boyfriend and I look at things about our cruise almost daily...ok definitely daily...lol. I do have a question though for those of you who have been on NOS...in the main dining room are there many 2 tops? We were very lucky on Monarch to request and get a 2 top so I was wondering what my chances might be of this happening on Navigator? I'll email either way like last time, but I didn't know if they generally had more 2 tops. Right now we have late seating, but may switch to MTD if we can't get the 2 top at late seating.

Thanks!!!!

There are not so many two-tops in traditional dining. You can be sure of getting one, though, in MTD.

We were able to get one every night with the same waiters ( even though our times varied) on NOS in Dec. We had MTD, and they use the top level of the MDR, there are many 2 tops around the balcony overlooking the rest of the MDR below. Just ask when you get onboard, I'm sure they will be happy to accomodate you!

We were able to get one every night with the same waiters ( even though our times varied) on NOS in Dec. We had MTD, and they use the top level of the MDR, there are many 2 tops around the balcony overlooking the rest of the MDR below. Just ask when you get onboard, I'm sure they will be happy to accomodate you!

Thanks for the info...very much looking forward to this vacation!

Archived