suites!!

earl_m

I Haven,t cruise on Carnival since the Nineties with my children.

We have booked a cruise aboard the Carnival Destiney,. a 5 day cruise

we have booked a suite , its a surprise Sweet 16 birthday for our Grand child. Are there any perks to booking a Suite!!

The thing I like most is that the rooms are big. The bathrooms are also larger. I have not been on the Destiny, but on both the Conquest Class and Fantasy CLass ships, the bathroom and the dressing areas are separate with the bathroom having a real tub (jacuzzi tub) and shower. The balcony is also very nice.

What a great present for your DGD! You are so thoughtful! She will love it! Have a great trip!

how does the vip embarkation work?

going for our first cruise in sept...we have a suite so i noticed it's included for us...guessing it's just a seperate lineup? is it actually any quicker?

We were VIP last year and we were literally the first two to walk on the ship...no long lines to stand in, no waiting in the 'herding' rooms...lots of extra time to get on the ship and explore. It was also nice to get that #1 debarkation ticket so we could get off the ship early (we were driving). We like it so much we have booked a suite again for this October!

We were VIP last year and we were literally the first two to walk on the ship...no long lines to stand in, no waiting in the 'herding' rooms...lots of extra time to get on the ship and explore. It was also nice to get that #1 debarkation ticket so we could get off the ship early (we were driving). We like it so much we have booked a suite again for this October!

I am sailing in October out of POM and have a suite for VIP boarding. I plan on being at POM for 10:30 (no reason to wait to start vacation) and hope I get onboard with my friends first...DODs by 11...what a way to start the day!:D

Archived