Has anyone done the ziplining/canopy tour through Carnival??

cancun2

Hello,

I am interested in doing the ziplining/canopy tour in Puerto Rico. Has anyone done the tour offered through Carnival or would we be better to research and do it on our own? All info appreciated.

We did the ziplining/canopy tour offered through Carnival in May 2010. I don't know if Carnival still uses the same company or not, but I went back and found a response I posted last year about our ziplining/canopy tour that we booked through Carnival.

I'm sure there are other companies that offer ziplining/canopy tours but I don't know how the prices compare to the one offered by carnival. Hopefully someone else who booked the excursion on their own will have other feedback to help with your decision.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1268195

We booked our zip line through Carnival and were very pleased. The forest is in a somewhat remote spot and I was impressed at how well it was coordinated. Price was reasonable and I could not find a cheaper, independent zip line provider that I was comfortable with. I am a fan of doing excursions through local outfits, but the Carnival excursion suited us best. Enjoy your cruise!

Hello,

I am interested in doing the ziplining/canopy tour in Puerto Rico. Has anyone done the tour offered through Carnival or would we be better to research and do it on our own? All info appreciated.

If you google "toro verde" you will find info on ziplinging tours with prices and directions on how to get there.

Also "batey zipline".

You will need a car, though.

Archived