Does NCL have this Disembarking Service?

Sprucetree

Does NCL have the service where they will check you in to your return flight and take your luggage to the airline?

If so, what is the cost?

That service would be so very helpful for me. I'm elderly and have some disabilities. It would be wonderful to have to do nothing except show up for the flight, and then retrieve my luggage at my home airport.

If available for your cruise they do offer the BAGS program. If I remember correctly it was $25.00 per bag plus any baggage fee from your airline. We used it this past spring and it worked well. We left our bag out the last night of the cruise and we didn't see it again until we arrived at our home airport. We rec'd paperwork to fill out a couple of days before the end of the cruise.

FYI, the BAGS service is only available at the ports of Miami, Los Angeles and Seattle.

It is also available from Honolulu with certain airlines. We used it in March coming off the POA and flying on United , and it worked great

It is also available from Honolulu with certain airlines. We used it in March coming off the POA and flying on United , and it worked great

OK...I took the information this morning from NCL's website...which means either the website is wrong, or the service is no longer available in Honolulu.

When I was on the POA in April, I inquired about the program (they call it Easy Fly) and was told that it was not available that week. Since it's no longer shown on NCL's website, they may have discontinued it.

As I explained in an earlier post, my information was taken directly from NCL's Web site at the time I posted. Presumably it reflects the current status.

I don't know how often they update that information. When we used the BAGS service from Port Canaveral, that wasn't included on NCL website at that time either, so folks on CC had told me it wasn't available. I was pleasantly surprised then to get the info in our cabin aboard, for how to use it from Port Canaveral.

Archived