Bon Voyage package

Traumajunky

I checked the older threads on this and didn't find my answer.

I purchased this pacakge for our upcoming cruise (Sky 11/7). It's mainly for my daughter who is 9 and we are both cruising for the first time. Can anyone tell me what the decorations are like? Just curious what to expect. This is the one with streamers and a cake.

We were just on the jewel and our daughters had the anniversary decorations sent to our cabin. It was very nice. They put the streamers on the ceiling over the bed, pinned a large paper wedding bell on the curtains, had balloons all over the ceiling and a large cake. I know it is not the Bon voyage package, but I am sure it is similar. You will not be disappointed :)

I checked the older threads on this and didn't find my answer.

I purchased this pacakge for our upcoming cruise (Sky 11/7). It's mainly for my daughter who is 9 and we are both cruising for the first time. Can anyone tell me what the decorations are like? Just curious what to expect. This is the one with streamers and a cake.

Is this the one you ordered (552)? The header mentions what's included.

Party Package

Leave the decorating to us. We'll decorate for any event with confetti, balloons, streamers and a party cake.

550 Anniversary $30.00 551 Birthday $30.00 552 Bon Voyage $30.00 553 Congratulations $30.00

Thanks so much for the replies.

Yes, it does say what is included in the description but wasn't enough info for me, that's why I was wanting more info.

Thank you so much for the pictures!! They are most appreciated and she will be thrilled.

Pictures speak more than a thousand words! Great photos, thanks for sharing. We did this as a birthday gift for our friends who were in another cabin. They were so excited when they saw the decorations and cake..:D. It is a wonderful surprise.

I am ordering the birthday one for my mom's 83rd birthday She does not know that I will be sailing with her my DS and her DH Hopefully I will be able to to delivery the cake myself if not I have a couple of other things that I can delivery to their cabin

The cake was waiting in the cabin for us. Thing is we had just finished lunch, including dessert!! LOL We did (between 5 of us) manage to get rid of most of it, and it was pretty good!!

Sometimes if you're celebrating a special occasion they will simply put a post card in your cabin and ask you to bring it to one of the dining rooms with you. I would imagine this would be the case for mom's birthday cake. At the very least it gives you a little bit of time to ask some of the staff to see if they can get it for you so you can give it to mom!

Hope she is wonderfully surprised!

Kathy

Archived