Silly sunset question!

So, as today is my '200 days til cruise' I thought I would take today to think about nothing but sitting on that balcony with a Pina Colada in my hand watching the sunset. : DROOLS :

My husband and I recently(ish) sailed on the Liberty in an amazing aft cabin which was fantastic for watching the sunset. We decided to go for the hump this time around as there was a center hump available. So, we have a center hump cabin on the Adventure in February for a Southern itinerary.

Ok, so, my question is this.

Given our itinerary and the fact that the sun sets in the west, does that mean my port cabin (at least I think it is, looking at the deck plan I am on the left) will not have a sun set the first 2 days :eek: but will on the next 5? :D I am really hoping the answer is yes!!!

cruise.gif

Go to timeanddate.com and check out sunset times for your ports. You might find that (given it is winter) the sun is setting WAY earlier than you expect! And if you're in port there is always a chance you back in vs. pull in so unless you are at sea, it is really hard to determine!

Archived