Latitudes Question

sasisu

I am a little confused. We got one set of latitude numbers after our first cruise in 2004. When we registered for our second cruise in 2006, a different set of numbers was automatically posted on our registration forms. I called NCL Latitudes and was told to call them after our second cruise to have them combine both sets of numbers. Does this make sense to anyone? Thanks.

Doesn't really makes sense, but then again, I don't think it's that big a deal. I'm not aware of any added benefits for having more cruises on your latitudes account, so it shouldn't be anything to fret over.

Of course, I could be wrong.

-Monte

I am a little confused. We got one set of latitude numbers after our first cruise in 2004. When we registered for our second cruise in 2006, a different set of numbers was automatically posted on our registration forms. I called NCL Latitudes and was told to call them after our second cruise to have them combine both sets of numbers. Does this make sense to anyone? Thanks.

The info the Latitude rep gave you was somewhat correct... if you have more than 1 latitude # they will link them together (not for any specific reason), but you should not sail under the new #'s that were assigned to you for your next cruise b/c then you will be sailing as a new passenger & you will have to contact the purser when you get onboard so that you can be acknowledged as a latitude member. Just call NCL (or your t/a if you bkd with one) & give them your latitude #.

Some of it makes sense. NCL automaticly assigns a latitudes number if none is in the reservation. If you or your TA did not give them one at time of booking then you end up with 2.

All you need to do is have the 2006 reservation updated to reflect your existing #.

Some of it makes sense. NCL automaticly assigns a latitudes number if none is in the reservation. If you or your TA did not give them one at time of booking then you end up with 2.

All you need to do is have the 2006 reservation updated to reflect your existing #.

I had forgotten this. I think Shoreguy hit it right on the head.

-Monte

My husband and I had the same problem with our Latitudes numbers. I called the Latitudes customer service and they said they linked our two numbers together. Unfortunately, once we were on the ship, we never got a letter welcoming us aboard (it was mentioned in the Freestyle Daily that if you didn't get a letter to go to the Reception Desk and have them fix the problem for you) and didn't get the invitation to the captain's cocktail party until several hours after it was over. If I would have known, I would have just asked when we went to the desk the first time!

Delizk, we will do that. We pre-registered a long time ago, when the numbers were incorrect. We're now going to repeat the registration process to see what numbers pop up. If they're still wrong, one of our first stops on boarding will be the Reception (Latitudes?) desk. Thanks for the info.

Archived