FLL Hotels

BernardShawn

We've stayed at the LaQuinta Airport and the Hampton Inn Airport and both were very nice. Both had shuttles from and to the airport and to the port. Hampton Inn will also pick you up from the pier if you make arrangements if you are staying there post cruise. Both were close to restaurants and stores to buy last minute items.

We stayed at the Courtyard, Dania. They will pick you up and take you for free. However, they do not pick up back up from the pier. It was ok for one night. There is a seafood rest. right next door. Very YUM and the fishing hall of fame if that interest you.

Enjoy your cruise. We just came back 3/12 from the Eastern Car. Zuiderdam. Miss it already.:)

Hi:) I just posted a review on here. I stayed at Amerisuites on March 11th. It is down this page. It was excellent. They have a complimentary shuttle to the airport and the port. And complimentary buffet breakfast as well.

The confirmation shows:

Hampden Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North

2301 S.W. 12th Ave.

I'm guessing this may not be the same one your referring to?? Does anyone have info about stores / restaurants nearby this particular Hampden Inn?

Sorry about the street name. You are staying in the one we stayed at. I got the wrong number. Next time I'll try not to do it by memory :o . It's a very nice hotel with stores and restaurants close by, so enjoy!

We have a group staying at The Holiday Inn Express Convention Center.

They do have free shuttle from airport and $6.00 to go to port.

This place was picked because of lots of restaruants very close by.

Archived