Hard Rock Cafe and Margaritaville...

I love my cat Licky

...In Ocho Rios Jamaica.

Are they within walking distance or do I need to get a cab?

Thanks,

Rita

Assuming your ship docks the same place where I did it will be a short walk..........maybe a couple blocks....to get to Island Village where Margaritaville is located along with other shops and a small beach.

• 4 months later...

For Margaritaville in Montego Bay you definitely need a taxi, it's about a 10 minute drive if I remember right. It is a nice place with water toys, right on the ocean. The one in Ocho Rios is close to the ship but we were not impressed at all. There is another one at a nice long beach in Negril, a couple of excursions go there for a beach break...

For Margaritaville in Montego Bay you definitely need a taxi, it's about a 10 minute drive if I remember right. It is a nice place with water toys, right on the ocean. The one in Ocho Rios is close to the ship but we were not impressed at all. There is another one at a nice long beach in Negril, a couple of excursions go there for a beach break...

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

We went to Margaritaville in OR with 2 kids (teen and preteen) last January and had fun. There was a beach which was just ok, but safe and clean. Pool had slide and hot tub on the roof which was fun (more for kids). It made a nice change of drinks and food from the ship and we figured we still saved over shore excursions. You simply need to walk up 2 blocks and go into the plaza. It is safe, just need to say no thanks to all offering you excursions etc. on the way. Our friends went to a beach that was close (by cab) and did not feel great about it. They didn't want to eat and said they didn't feel great there.

Archived