LGBT Liberty of the Seas 10-29-2011 Transatlantic Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale (Pt2)

CC Help Jenn

Good morning all. Brilliant article. Best wishes for the day Larry and good on you for the honesty!

Joyce, sorry to hear it was a bad night again. I hope all the bad Florida weather is gone by 12th November. We come over for warmth and sunshine!

Corinne

Hi....Haven't had time to check the boards or post much, but hey, France is keeping us buys! LOL!!

JOYCE.....Hope you are feeling better.

MARILYN.....Hope Geoffrey is doing better, and how nice that you were able to have lunch with George, and that he is such a great cook! Those are great friends to have---good cook, and great with a joke!!:D

SHERRY....Safe travels to you and Ivor and have a wonderful time in England!

We're doing great and having a wonderful time with David's family, and getting in some sightseeing too. We've been to France many times over the years, so for us, family is priority here. But it's always nice to see new things too.

Hope everyone is doing well. I can't believe we'll all be on the ship VERY SOON!! So excited to finally MEET everyone!:)

We are leaving in an hour for our flight to Philly then onto London....my countdown clock says Congratulations how neat is that.

I want to wish EVERYONE safe travels next week and see you either at the hotel or onboard...:)

Safe travels to the two of you...have fun on your land based vacation and tell the weather man over on the other side of the Pond...NO RAIN...Just SUN!! Have fun for all of us! :)

Mike

Lov'n the morning news on Greece .....This country is going to be bailed out AGAIN....Yes they have been bailed out before over the last 100 years...but keep getting back into trouble. Me....Let them go...see what happens and let's move forward. Poor People will not be able to Retire at 52 young years of age....sorry...just can not feel sorry for them. Protest as you might...but you might not like the outcome. I am glad we are not sailing there. I realize if Greece goes..Spain and Italy might be next....but something has to give to let the world move on! Politics are done with me!

Mike

OK, I was telling Bill.....enough with the packing.....Next Cruise...especially a Long Cruise....Were going on a Clothing Optional / Nudist Cruise. This is what we need to bring instead of of the piles of Clothes and having to WEIGH the luggage! :p

1. SPF 15 Sunscreen

2. SPF 50 Sunscreen.....FOR THOSE INPORTANT PARTS! :eek:

3. Sun Hat

4. Sunglasses.....the ones with reflective lens so we can ...PEOPLE WATCH! :cool:

5. Flip Flops......Shoes are a Must in the MDR and Windjammer

6. And a Cool BOW TIE....for the Formal NightS....Don't want to be Stared at while going to dinner on the formal nights...I would feel out of place.

I think that should......COVER....Everything! :)

Mike

Sherry & Ivor safe travels to you and Ivor

Mike I think the solution to all this security at the airport, is everyone fly naked, now I am not so sure I want to be on a plane with 300 naked people, myself included.:D Oops, that would mean a lot of Pat downs.;) Oh I bet I am directed to the NC for that one. :)

Gay

OK, I was telling Bill.....enough with the packing.....Next Cruise...especially a Long Cruise....Were going on a Clothing Optional / Nudist Cruise. This is what we need to bring instead of of the piles of Clothes and having to WEIGH the luggage! :p

1. SPF 15 Sunscreen

2. SPF 50 Sunscreen.....FOR THOSE INPORTANT PARTS! :eek:

3. Sun Hat

4. Sunglasses.....the ones with reflective lens so we can ...PEOPLE WATCH! :cool:

5. Flip Flops......Shoes are a Must in the MDR and Windjammer

6. And a Cool BOW TIE....for the Formal NightS....Don't want to be Stared at while going to dinner on the formal nights...I would feel out of place.

I think that should......COVER....Everything! :)

Mike

So glad your packing the bow tie...........ROFL

Joyce I am not sure I wish to visualize 300 maked people on a plane let alone 2,000 naked cruisers.:D

Sandy & George, I am being bad now and and I am suppose to be the good girl here.:eek:

Gay

NO good girl here Gay...........you have to join the group!!! NC corner for all.

Corinne, will they let us go in barefoot, I will at least of a watch on and my rings.;)

Sandy the flipping up of the Kilts reminds me of our Caribbean Cruise, we were heading out on a tour with a couple from Scotland and he had pointed his camera to one of the balconies and there is a man in his bathrobe and nothing under it.:D. We were all taking a peek at the screen after he realized what he took.

Gay

Ok now I am sure this cruise is just what I need. I see a crowd heading into the NC now!

I am so excited I can have 70 pounds in each case that I am packing more. We even get the lounge in Miami and Madrid but will pass as we are meeting some Losties in the airport.

Joyce

Corinne, will they let us go in barefoot, I will at least of a watch on and my rings.;)

Sandy the flipping up of the Kilts reminds me of our Caribbean Cruise, we were heading out on a tour with a couple from Scotland and he had pointed his camera to one of the balconies and there is a man in his bathrobe and nothing under it.:D. We were all taking a peek at the screen after he realized what he took. OH Gay and you were saying you were a nice girl..............nope off the NC for U!

Gay

Ok now I am sure this cruise is just what I need. I see a crowd heading into the NC now!

I am so excited I can have 70 pounds in each case that I am packing more. We even get the lounge in Miami and Madrid but will pass as we are meeting some Losties in the airport.

Joyce

BOY I wish I had 70lbs. WE have 50.........:(