Transport from Orlando to Port canaveral?

Cruisingboyo

Hey, does anyone know of anyway I can get from international drive to pc to catch the dream? The USA carnival website lets you add on a transfer from MCO but I'm booking through a UK travel agent and we dont have that option!

Thanks for any replies.. Really excited about my first Carnival experience, even if it is just over a year away!

We used Space Port Transport recently and plan to use them again in the very near future. They checked in with us the day before in case we wanted picked up earlier and again when they were on their way to pick us up from the hotel. The return trip was also painless; they are located near the port. All we had to do was phone them after picking up our luggage. They were there within 10 minutes and actually found us in that crowd. We divided the costs by 3 the last time and found it very economical. They take a credit card to hold your spot, but will give you a discount if you pay in cash. You can get more info by googling the name.

Hey Cruisingboyo are you planning on flying in a couple days earlier before the cruise? The reason why i asked is that a lot of hotels offer shuttle transfer to the port. I know that is what we are looking into also.

I am cruising in Sept 2012 myself. So we kind of already decided to fly in that Thursday/Friday and do something in Orlando before going on the cruise.

I'm going to second Cocoa Beach Shuttle. Read good things about them here and booked them for our trip this month. For two people, it's $58 each way, so $116 total for round trip for two. You choose the time to go to the port at the beginning of your cruise, but to return to the airport, they have shuttles running constantly from the port. Very efficient as far as communication, as well.

Hey Cruisingboyo are you planning on flying in a couple days earlier before the cruise? The reason why i asked is that a lot of hotels offer shuttle transfer to the port. I know that is what we are looking into also.

I am cruising in Sept 2012 myself. So we kind of already decided to fly in that Thursday/Friday and do something in Orlando before going on the cruise.

Hey. Our flight out is the 23rd and will be staying the week before the cruise at the econolodge I drive (the one off undercover boss) and also a Disney hotel. I dont know if either offer shuttles or not?

Thanks all for the information.. I like the idea of car hire.. However I'm under 25 so would be stumped with under age fees and never driven on your side of the road before!

I posted this offer code in another post. This is for my dec 31st sailing so it might actually be even cheaper for you. It's for budget rent a car by the way. I believe that rental car place offers shuttles to the port as well.

Hi all. You guys have always helped me out when I had questions. So I was hoping I could return the favor. So I was stressing out trying to find transportation from Orlando airport to port canaveral. I looked into carnivals shuttle and didn't like the times and price. I am one of those people who like to get to the port early. So then I looked into shuttles and other stuff and they weren't much cheaper at all and I still had to find transport from the hotel to the port the next day. Anyways long story short I looked around and found budget coupon codes. I ended up paying $58 with taxes for a one day one way rental car with the coupon code. The regular price was like $130. Anyways the offer code is: U333645. It was for like 75% off I think. By the way that was the price for a full size car the economy was a few dollars less. Anyways hope some of y'all get use out of it as well.

bbishop1983 - Thanks for your code - I just reserved a mini van for our transportation from the airport to the port and the return trip. Total cost $150.... so happy to not have to spend so much money on just tranportation to and from the port. with 6 people it can really add up.

We are flying into PC on a Friday night for our Saturday Dream cruise in February. I planned on staying at the Hampton Airport and going over to the airport on Saturday to catch the Carnival pre-cruise transfer for $35.00. Is there a flaw in my plan? Something I'm not taking into consideration??

bbishop1983 - Thanks for your code - I just reserved a mini van for our transportation from the airport to the port and the return trip. Total cost $150.... so happy to not have to spend so much money on just tranportation to and from the port. with 6 people it can really add up.

No prob. Happy to help.

Archived